Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. There was a media sale today. Any disused books, DVDs, music albums, etc, that aren't borrowed very much get weeded out, to make room for newer materials. I was surprised at the large quantity of kids' and YA books, especially because some of them were only a few years old. (The most recent book I found was published in 2019.) But, we found some good stuff, both at the sale and in the stacks.
  2. Of course he does. I should have put an "also" in my earlier post. Hey, Terry! How are you and Aod?
  3. At least @Drew Espinosa keeps things lively around here.
  4. I keep going back to Circumnavigation. Or Jessie-101.
  5. I think he's busy reading. That is the original point of this website, after all.
  6. Back from the library. We stopped at Barrio Tacos for lunch. https://barrio-tacos.com/menu
  7. So, they must WANT the convicts to hop over the fence and murder them while they sleep?
  8. Heading to the library now. Later!
  9. I hope they get laughed out of court....
  10. Preparing to take Max to the library. We both want to get some good books to read.
  11. If there were a fire or a gas leak, it would be difficult, if not impossible, for you to exit the building. At this point, it's a safety code violation.
  12. Watched any drilling documentaries lately? Hey, Tea Bat. We're doing well, thanks.
  13. Not yet, but he obviously needs it.
  14. We're doing well, thanks.
  15. Hey, Bertie! How are you and Steve?
  16. @dughlas I hope you and Mum are well.
  17. I'm having watermelon-mint lemonade. (Store-bought) It's very tasty.
  18. Thank you, Clo. And thanks to everyone else for the wishes.
  19. Hey, Albert. How are you and Steve? Any rabbit sightings?
×
×
  • Create New...