Jump to content

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. @W_L Oh, and I just have a few questions, regarding the wilderness survival story. Question One: Are the names of these two boys finalized? I mean, their last names are Deere and Wolfe? I don't know if other readers might feel the same way, but for myself? If I read those names in a story, I'd get distracted every time they were mentioned. Just something to think about. Question Two: Where exactly will the story take place, in terms of geography? Are they in the desert? The woods? The Appalachian Mountains?
  2. @Comicality I bet Leo didn't even have his driver's license yet, he looks that smol!
  3. @Albert1434 Dinner sounds good, except for the balsamic figs. We're making slow-cooker beef tacos with Mexican street corn. Maria cookie Icebox dessert to finish. 😋
  4. @Comicality A new song! Just released this morning!
  5. We had pancakes and bacon with rosemary roasted potatoes. Hey, Bertie.
  6. This is one of my favorites! Thanks, Comsie!
  7. Hey, Drewpop! How are things with you?
  8. Doing well, thanks. Sorry to hear that.
  9. Hey, Bertie. How are you and Steve?
  10. Hey, Gary. How's Cookie?
  11. "But I don't want to be mad!" said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," grinned the Cheshire. "For, you see, we're all mad here."
  12. @Comicality He're's some Ruel to brighten your day. Or, evening, or whatever.
  13. Be Dazzled, by Ryan Le Sala. Raffy has a passion for bedazzling. Not just bedazzling, but sewing, stitching, draping, pattern making―for creation. He's always chosen his art over everything―and everyone― else and is determined to make his mark at this year's biggest cosplay competition. If he can wow there, it could lead to sponsorship, then art school, and finally earning real respect for his work. There's only one small problem... Raffy's ex-boyfriend, Luca, is his main competition. Raffy tried to make it work with Luca. They almost made the perfect team last year after serendipitously meeting in the rhinestone aisle at the local craft store―or at least Raffy thought they did. But Luca's insecurities and Raffy's insistence on crafting perfection caused their relationship to crash and burn. Now, Raffy is after the perfect comeback, one that Luca can't ruin. But when Raffy is forced to partner with Luca on his most ambitious build yet, he'll have to juggle unresolved feelings for the boy who broke his heart, and his own intense self-doubt, to get everything he's ever wanted: choosing his art, his way.
  14. You should read the second half of my comment above.
  15. Hey, Bertie. How are you and Steve? Morgan and I are doing very well, all things considered. We invited Mickey to watch the Super Bowl with us. We're having Porcupine chicken wings, mac and cheese muffins, and Guinness brownies.
  16. All this talk of horses reminds me: My friend Jesse is taking over the farm from his parents.
  17. Business hours for Bay Bread Co. are 7:00 - 3:00 on Saturday. Got there at 1:00....and they were closed, because all of the products were sold out.
  18. I loved Jamie Lee Curtis.
  19. One of my parents' dogs is almost 11 years old. Her vertebrae are visible on her backside in a way they weren't before. She moves a little stiffly at the end of a day, but she still has a few years left in her. I've no doubt your mare is well looked-after, and as long as she's comfortable, that's all that matters.
  20. On US-31, there's a house on the corner where the turnoff for the hospital is located. It's small, two stories with yellow brick. I think it must be owned by an elderly woman, because the garden outside is....well. The house has ivy growing up the wall which faces the highway, and it seems to be cut back every 4-5 months or so. It might look attractive, but I always wonder about the structural integrity of the building.
  21. Hey, Drew! Watching drilling documentaries again? Sounds good. I might have Morgan pickup some burgers from 7 Monks Taproom.
  22. We had sloppy Joes with Frites and homemade pickle rounds.
×
×
  • Create New...