Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,681
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Don't start blaming your editor - someone might tell on you 😁
  2. So is Casey an arsonist and an arseonist?🤯
  3. Like this? Shark Vacuum Cleaners | Cordless, Upright & Robot Vacuums - SharkNinja UK
  4. Is that true @weinerdog, or just a tissue of lies?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 21

    The gathering storm...
  6. I thought the story was set in fairly current time. I was just surprised that the checks carried out prior to the weekend were happy with the idea of Jamie sharing a bedroom with a slightly older boy.
  7. Have to say I'm rather surprised Jamie was allowed to spend the weekend at Avalon as it meant he would be sharing a bedroom with Levi.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Act 3: Found

    Elijah apparently needs to box clever. 🙂
  9. Is this 'Sherlock Holmes and the Missing Pencil Case'?
  10. I'm more than relatively certain that is what he means. 🙂
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    Brilliantly described.
  12. Evidently Levi also has a crutch to lean on. 🙂
  13. Yes, but not to be confused with a whippersnapper!
  14. @Summerabbacat will definitely approve of the t-shirt. Very probably got a couple of his own. 🙂 Levi is starting to make sensible decisions of his own and maybe heading towards becoming a leader rather than a follower.
  15. It appears Matt's break has provided a way for his and Levi's relationship to be repaired.
  16. I strongly suspect there will be skinny dipping at Cockasix Creek. Also what happens between gay males is almost certain to be brought a lot closer to Levi under canvas than it has at Avalon.
  17. What sort of story do you think this is @weinerdog? We can't have Levi's parts being exposed😮
  18. @Summerabbacat Evidently no shields can save Brooke from your scorn.🙂
  19. That one though is on the levee...
  20. Cockatoo Creek is widening into Cockasix Creek.😃
  21. The end? It feels like it has hardly begun!
  22. Shane & Jimmy from the 'Mardi Gras Murders' I presume? A clever piece of interweaving.
  23. Not as long as you can get it in context, 😁
  24. Hopefully Arun is amenable to green vegetables...🙂
  25. Tomorrow, tomorrow - there's always tomorrow...
×
×
  • Create New...