Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,682
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Oh boy - the trap is baited now. I was willing to give Casey the benefit of the doubt until he continued to refer to Matt, Luke and the others as 'fags'.
  2. Don't forget this is not set in current time. Now there is probably a 35+ floor hotel where they once were.
  3. Levi has not just Jimmy & Dan but now also Brooke in 'casey' gets into trouble.😀
  4. Uh oh! Is the trap about to be sprung? And who will Levi be thinking about in bed tonight?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Geron Kees

    I know what you mean @drsawzall, but if forced I'd have to opt for 'Short Short Prince'. So much originality and plot tension.
  6. I think that was a General Motors 'thing' as Vauxhalls in the UK in the late 50s/early 60s were the same.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Geron Kees

    Having read @ReaderPauls post it is sad to discover how many stories we will now never be able to read. Sadly gone from us far too young. A good friend who always had time to encourage others and one who never failed to respond to comments on his stories. He will be sorely missed - and not just for his amazingly imaginative stories.
  8. I suspect there are two possibilities of which that is one. The other is that Casey has gay inclinations which he daren't reveal to his family or other friends, but thinks he may be safe to do so with Levi on the assumption that because he lives in 'the gay house' he must be that way himself.
  9. Is Casey offering Levi the chance to try out a different sort of gearstick?😮
  10. Camomile tea with Megan. complete with her own jam on my scone?? I'd sooner go to the Bloody Tower!
  11. Minor compared to when I had QE2's Coronation happening in 1952 rather than 53. 😄
  12. That was a birthday and a half! Easy to understand Levi being overwhelmed when compared to his previous ones. As an aside 'spruiking' is a word I've never come across - must mean something to the locals.🙂
  13. The walls that enclosed Levi's childhood and upbringing are now showing cracks. I suspect though it will need more than another six days before they come tumbling down, especially as there doesn't appear to be a Joshua around...🙂
  14. Green & Gold??😃
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Ingomar needs to learn that 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do.' 🙂
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Bring on the next course...
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    Ishan didn't ride with Sebastian it appears.
  18. I'm not trying to start a fight over this, but, unless I'm missing something, there is no reason to presume that Rachel's father was any older than Matt's at the time she became pregnant. I thus don't see retirement is a relevant point.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    My tastebuds have been tickled and I await the next course with anticipation.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    Roll on roll off type?😁
  21. Both trying to do the impossible and make up for lost time.
  22. I think you should submit 'yobboise' to the O.E.D. 😁
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 17

    https://youtu.be/YzQB_PGqR4o?si=qFV7ZsjKYXhtgkFp
  24. I suspect you're almost certainly correct about one of them being a Thompson. 😁
  25. Is somebody reading ahead @Summerabbacat as I can find no mention of these names in this chapter?
×
×
  • Create New...