Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,682
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    I wonder if the cairn also works in reverse?
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    The magic water does its thing.
  3. I think it might be available on Murray - Darling. 🙂
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    A garden party?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    I noticed it was called an oasis and not a waterhole 🙂
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Darien did just bring home the bacon. 😀
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Only if they're Arabica 🙂
  8. Take the jump, Noah!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    That could be grounds for divorce 😀
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    How Many Oceans Are There In The World?
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    ‘Charlie will be fine,’ Mr Hogan said, though I didn’t think he sounded very convinced by his own words. ‘We’ll get to the bottom of this.’ Appropriate Mr Hogan, but hardly tactful🙂
  12. By God's bones indeed!
  13. I made the comment @Paladin because you called him Bertrand 🙂
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Interesting start.
  15. Umm... where did the ice cream cone go?😀
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    So Luther awoke to a prick in his back. 😀
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Epilogue

    All good things have to end eventually I suppose and that is definitely the case here. It's been quite a ride you've taken us on @Mark Ponyboy Peters I'm just glad i had a ticket. 🙂
  18. The author leaves us on a knife edge...
  19. The tension is starting to build
  20. Benevetti continues to not live up to his name whenever he and Coop meet.
  21. How to spoil a wonderful evening, but then he is the one that Coop wants!!😀
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Another great tale comes to an end. I just hope nothing happens to torpedo the Bangalor case. 🙂
  23. Looks like the fans in Parliament House will be in for a battering later today 😀
×
×
  • Create New...