Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,682
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. The first day went quite well for Levi and he seems to have made a friend in Jimmy. Hopefully when they get to the beach Jimmy can fill him in about the 'arseholes' who, I suspect, may have given him problems in the past.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    Lothar is so easy to loathe. 😁
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    A real shit show! 😀 Earlier the 4 were in metaphorical deep shit; now they are standing in it physically.
  4. Not to be confused with 'manopaws'🙂
  5. New father, new 'uncles', new town, new home, new school. A hell of a lot has changed for Levi in a very short time. Let's hope he can make some genuine friends at school to help him settle in. As far as I recall nothing has been said about his scholastic abilities and I do suspect he isn't likely to excel on the sports field, swimming apart., so he may struggle fitting in with already established groups.
  6. I have read that, but forgotten that part of it. I'd still have liked to have avoided the short cut.
  7. Well, I didn't know that, so thanks for spilling the beans...
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I have to click on the link to see them today.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I dunno ... pour some burning oil over a Seljuk and you'd be pretty close.🙂
  10. But I’ll be in front of you both!’ said Levi, with a cheeky grin, before he took a few steps forward and started to wade in. ‘You be careful there, kiddo,’ Matt said, laughing, as he followed. ‘I hope you’re not going to call me kiddo for the rest of my life,’ Levi responded, as he looked back over his shoulder, still grinning. Evidently the boy has spunk. I'm sure he'll need it over the next few weeks/months while settling into this strange new community. It also seem that Luke is going to be his anchor when the going gets rough.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    Beautifully expressed!! You took the words from my mouth @weinerdog
  12. Questions, questions - but where are the answers. I'm sure it would help the settling in process if Tim & Guy could cut down the PDAs while in Levi's presence.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    Good thing Julian & Lloyd didn't have anyone to keep cave for them or Seb wouldn't have caught them in flagrante delicto 😁
  14. Can only endorse what has already been said - an excellent read.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    The charms of Thompsonville are immediately at work. It seems Levi has already fallen in love with the place. But Beachside Lane might possibly be a different matter...
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Evidently sufficiently hard to turn him into an ass. 😁
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Will be interesting to see how they outfox Reynard this time.
  18. If the only animals on the farm are sheep, I do wonder how much work is involved on a daily basis.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Levi and his mother appear to have lived a very isolated life. There haven't even been any friends or neighbours appear.
  20. Appreciate the comment and the encouraging words.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Pleased to know you enjoyed the story.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Ewe might expect them to...🙂
  23. What's the old saying...'Beware of Greeks bearing gifts'. 🙂
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    How things turn out may well depend on which parts of the bible Levi believes.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    What an apt story title!
×
×
  • Create New...