Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,736
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. This is a great wrap up to Matt and Mike's story. It's an emotional rollercoaster.
  2. Myr

    Chapter 15

    Great story! I enjoyed as much reading it again as I did reading it the first time years ago.
  3. Myr

    Chapter 14

    I'm glad that things keeping working out eventually
  4. Myr

    Chapter 13

    Sweet scene at the end.
  5. Myr

    Chapter 12

    Another emotional roller-coaster
  6. Myr

    Chapter 11

    Father Rohm's letter is very touching
  7. Myr

    Chapter 10

    I like Father Rohm. He's pretty diverse for a priest in any sort of gay story
  8. Myr

    Chapter 9

    The guys can be a real hoot, even with everything going on around them.
  9. Myr

    Chapter 8

    At least Father Rohm got some good news
  10. Myr

    Chapter 7

    I really have to groan at some of those jokes. lol
  11. Myr

    Chapter 6

    It is really nice to see the family dynamic in this story.
  12. Myr

    Chapter 5

    Jeff must have ended up on the Cubs team... they finally won. lol
  13. Myr

    Chapter 4

    The villain resurfaces. Good chapter
  14. Myr

    Chapter 3

    A very touching chapter.
  15. Myr

    Chapter 2

    The Broman lives are such whirlwinds
  16. Myr

    Chapter 1

    This story has a lot of great examples of 'what should be'
  17. This is a great middle book in the series. It really develops and fills out the characters and continues the emotional rollercoaster from book 1.
  18. Myr

    Chapter 13

    I loved the ceremony and vows in this chapter.
  19. Myr

    Chapter 12

    I definitely love the living by example that the Bromans do.
  20. Myr

    Chapter 11

    Never a dull moment for these guys
  21. Myr

    Chapter 10

    Every chapter is an emotional ride.
  22. Myr

    Chapter 9

    another great chapter
  23. Myr

    Chapter 8

    I definitely like that Mike and Matt see the bigger picture in life
  24. Myr

    Chapter 7

    I try to avoid tempting fate like that last line. It never ends well.
  25. Myr

    Chapter 6

    Great chapter
×
×
  • Create New...