Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,733
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Hopefully this will correct itself in next forum upgrade. Probably two weeks. We are waiting on compatibility update for Stories
  2. Myr

    Chapter 19

    I like the name KC as well. I will say that while the story overall is very good, this story does suffer from having the author politically soapboxing entirely too often.
  3. Okay. I'll try to answer these in orders. There is no need to ever unpublish a chapter in order to edit. Just hit the edit button. This is by design in case an author unpublishes a middle chapter. We had far too many support requests of "I'm reading Story X and it goes from Chapter 9 to Chapter 11. What happened to Chapter 10?" In the off chance someone unpublished a chapter, all following chapters are automatically unpublished. This is currently a bug. It slipped by in the previous mess and I've alerted the programmer. I put a support request into the forums software folks and this is their reply: This bug was fixed and appears to be broken again. The work around is to go to Advanced Search https://www.gayauthors.org/stories/browse/sort/ Select: complete, Sci-Fi and set Word Count to More Than 1000 (or any other number) and it will work. I've reported the bug to the programmer
  4. Myr

    Chapter 1

    Yup!
  5. Myr

    Chapter 18

    It's nice seeing the support the guys give to each other.
  6. Myr

    Chapter 17

    Poor Berto
  7. Myr

    Chapter 16

    That house must be rocking with all the young studs in it.
  8. Myr

    Chapter 15

    I like Father Mason. Alejandro is a real piece of work, isn't he?
  9. Myr

    Chapter 14

    I'm liking Berto.
  10. Myr

    Chapter 13

    I like Father Mason. People that seem to be down to earth and in touch with reality are good.
  11. Myr

    Chapter 12

    Hmmm... why make them drive 30 minutes when they could have called campus security to help out.
  12. Myr

    Chapter 11

    I wish I was by the pool. lol
  13. Myr

    Chapter 10

    These guys definitely seem a bit oversexed at times. lol
  14. Myr

    Chapter 9

    It's been my experience that mom's know entirely too much.
  15. Myr

    Chapter 8

    The thought that anyone would do that to a kid... ugh. on a more positive side... anyone living in NY in the 90's.... I give you Yolanda Vega:
  16. Myr

    Chapter 7

    This was an okay chapter but the scene with the Bishop was way too political didn't really fit.
  17. Myr

    Chapter 6

    So many threads started right at the beginning of this epic length story. It's been fun rereading this after being away for so long.
  18. Myr

    Chapter 5

    I definitely like the banter. Some of the emotional stuff skid by quickly, but I know there will be no shortage of tearjerker moments.
  19. Myr

    Chapter 4

    Pretty sure they shouldn't no. Don definitely subscribes to the Mercedes Lackey writing approach "Make the reader love the character... then drop a mountain on them."
  20. Myr

    Chapter 3

    I definitely enjoyed the way Cam handled the good professor.
  21. Myr

    Chapter 2

    I love the banter and the life lesson on drugs.
  22. Myr

    Chapter 1

    It is a great start to the story. It certainly lays the groundwork for the tear-jerking to come.
  23. Myr

    Series list

    A space at the end does that as well. I had to fix Working it Out for that issue Sunday...
  24. This is a great wrap up to Matt and Mike's story. It's an emotional rollercoaster.
  25. Myr

    Chapter 15

    Great story! I enjoyed as much reading it again as I did reading it the first time years ago.
×
×
  • Create New...