spyke
Members-
Posts
2,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
She doesn't do skrewballs anymore. Hurts the tummy, remember? LOL
-
Drat! Is this closer? It's a pachy at a packy, so I was somewhat right. Because one thing can lead to another. https://cowboystatedaily.com/2026/08/15/no-youre-not-drunk-thats-just-a-pink-elephant-bobbing-over-dts-in-cheyenne/
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Because they're stupid. There, I said it, and I stand by it. They were the children who, when their mother said "don't put that bead up your nose," went ahead and put that bead up their noses. If you're not already charging up-front deposits, maybe it's time to consider it. I would have driven off, but you're a much better person than I am. -
I'm betting that she works overtime to make sure she lives up to her name, right?
- 95 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
-
-
You never do straight and narrow in your stories. Obviously, I can't comment on your real life. LOL Carmela Soprano's mother in law?
- 95 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
I'm really digging this "artistic license" you've implemented. You went from zero to eating ass in record time. LOL But we really need to talk about the shower thing. In a tricked out cabin with a generator and standing gas supply, Troy's dad should have installed a tankless water heater so somebody(ies) could stay in for longer than 2 minutes. Although, in the case of teenagers, 2 minutes is about all the time that's needed, if I'm remembering things correctly. Troy's already questioning his future and that's a good thing. Going the traditional route isn't always the right path for some people. Perhaps a gap year would be in order for them both. They can travel and see the world, get a different perspective on life, and mature a bit. After that, maybe they can find a school that has both kick butt art and business programs at the same location, so they can spend that time together. Please do another feel good chapter. Then after that, you can release the bombshell. LOL I hope that the shit show you've been going through has abated for the time being.
- 95 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Haven't even read it yet, but I have the answers to two obvious questions. 1. No, I'm not first, and 2. There won't be any bombshells dropped in this chapter. @kbois always sets the stage to inflict the maximum amount of drama, and you can't do that in one chapter. Now onto the story.
- 95 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Welcome to the madness Sherye! I'm so glad you're back on here regularly! Just beware of the little ankle nipper know as @weinerdog He's quite the handful. LOL
-
In keeping with her spirit of kindness and love, you can honor her and help out kids by donating to her Imagination Library charity. They purchase books for kids in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada, and Ireland. Since we all are bound together on this site by our love of words, stories, and writing, I think it's worthy of everyone's consideration. Right now the site is a little bit busy, but have patience, or try later. https://imaginationlibrary.com/
- 21 replies
-
- 14
-
-
-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 💔😢
- 21 replies
-
- 13
-
-
You got into the gummies again, didn't you?
-
Maybe because she's at work? Did you remember to add 3 hours to the time?
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My bad. 8:30 then. Lol -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I know you must have had an amazing time in Australia. I hope you made lots of wonderful memories. By my calculations, if you land at 8:15 am on Wednesday, by the time you've deplaned, gathered your luggage, cleared customs, and found your way home, it should be sometime around noon or 1 p.m. your time. That would be approximately 5 a.m. USA East coast daylight savings time. It gives you an approximate 3 hour window for a quick nap and to refresh yourself before @kbois posts her next chapter promptly at 8 AM as your special welcome home present. If you need help with the reminders, please let us know. We'll be happy to help and to keep her on schedule. -
Speaking of 001 and 002, I hope you are taking precautions with them due to the heat you've been experiencing. Make sure the volume is turned up. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaTT6r7qboq/?igsi=MW13NXB0cXQ2c2Z0bw==
-
They can co-exist and even be friends. If not, the puppies will soon learn the meaning of "murder mittens." https://www.tiktok.com/@morg.not.morgue/video/7499246112876924202
-
Um, That would be 6 hours for him. You're confusing it with yours and @Mrsgnomie's time zone.
-
We're too old for those shenanigans. Water is wet and slippery. You're just one false move away from a hip replacement. LOL
-
Beds are definitely nicer. But the million dollar question is: Did you learn your lesson(s) after the first time, or were you stubborn? LOL
-
Wow! I thought you were going to just let Mother Nature do your dirty work, but no, you chose violence. 🤣
