Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 8

    Um, you forgot one in your list.
  2. spyke

    Chapter 8

    I have no idea why this came across my feed. The comments are so on point. @Gary L might need 2. LOL https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbmXN57NN6a/?igsi=MWV2aWw4MzF1cDA2cA==
  3. spyke

    Chapter 8

    Life for Miles is seeming to fall into place. I'm betting that the little cabin/shack is going to see lots of non-descriptive use by the boys. Sometimes the occasional feel good chapter is a nice relief from cliffies. But as we all know, the joy is always short lived, and eventually @kbois is going to launch the tornado/earthquake/wildfire/or locust invasion.
  4. spyke

    Chapter 8

    Better than sex on the beach. Drink is good, the act, well, not so much.
  5. I'm enraged on your and your husband's behalf. Get a super saver ticket and hop on down to The Big Easy. They're likely having their end of summer sale on those adorable handmade folk art dolls. You know the ones. If not, then just pay full price. Grab a couple and then treat yourself to some beignets. When you get home, hit the beauty supply for some wig pins (you still have to go thru TSA don't forget). A few candles, some incantations, and well, you can guess the rest. I can say this in polite company. Low effort, effective, and no DNA or prints. If not, I've given you a writing prompt. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  6. spyke

    Chapter 7

    That "pool" was only in your imagination. Good luck collecting on that. LOL
  7. spyke

    Chapter 7

    You forgot to factor in the @Mrsgnomie "I'm on the West Coast" delay. Add 3 hours to that estimate at a minimum.
  8. spyke

    Chapter 7

    You are so going to hurt his feelings, aren't you? LOL
  9. spyke

    Chapter 7

    One word: Epilogue.
  10. spyke

    Chapter 7

    @chris191070 is up in the house. Do your thing, sir! LOL
  11. spyke

    Chapter 7

    Wanna bet? 🍑 might go out of season but there's always
  12. spyke

    Chapter 7

    Said the one who wrote about TC eating David's ass. Talk about dark paths and no limits!
  13. spyke

    Chapter 7

    You're not fooling anybody. You're not running to catch a bus.
  14. spyke

    Chapter 7

    You spelled it wrong. Second time today.
  15. spyke

    Chapter 7

    Pro tip: Don't ever wear shorts or open toed shoes when he's in the room. I can't say anymore because this is a family oriented site.
  16. spyke

    Chapter 7

    Oh it's there. Really, it's there. He's just distracted because he thought he heard the kibble bag rustling, so he didn't read carefully. She's evil, but not that evil. Oh wait, who am I talking about here?
  17. spyke

    Chapter 7

    Cash only. And first on page 3.
  18. spyke

    Chapter 7

    So they're going to open up an Olive Garden franchise in the future?
  19. spyke

    Chapter 7

    If this were really about the lottery winnings, Miles would have taken the emancipation option, but for the first time in his life he's found home and safety. He's shown that he already has a strong work ethic, so he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his situation with Troy over a few dollars. It's understandable why @kbois chose to make this a background topic. But then again, we all know how the Chevy and the shower turned out so...
  20. spyke

    Chapter 7

    You just know how to torture him because now he's having to go back and read the whole chapter very, very S L O W L Y. 🤣
  21. spyke

    Chapter 6

    You would have thought that the bold and the underline would have been enough of a hint. Maybe you and I aren't the only ones not paying close enough attention to the details.
  22. spyke

    Chapter 6

  23. spyke

    Chapter 6

    Don't bet on that. 🤣 Just go ahead and post it. We won't care if it isn't perfect. Seriously though, I hope @Mrsgnomie is ok.
  24. spyke

    Chapter 6

    Now we're down to 13 hours. (give or take)
  25. spyke

    Chapter 6

    He's on vacation so somebody has to take up the slack. You were out running amok and creating chaos, so I stepped in.
×
×
  • Create New...