Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 1

    Ringleader says what?
  2. Don't know and don't care. All I know is that his chubby paws are off of my head and I'm a happy camper. LOL
  3. Um, pot meet kettle. You've also forgotten about @Mrsgnomie swooping in 5 seconds after a post hits. I've heard she's back in business now that she found the charger for her burner phone that got misplaced during her move from The South to The North.
  4. Or combined, they could destroy the world.
  5. No, he'll bury it and he'll be back for more. He's a 4 legged garbage disposal. LOL
  6. spyke

    Chapter 1

    Welcome back. Sabbaticals are only supposed to last for 3 months. LOL Ranch life is a nice departure and we've got a main character with lots of troubles for us to speculate about. I'm all in! P.S. Just so there is no confusion from the get go, the Krew already likes this story, so plan on a continuation. And get that dog off of my head please.
  7. If that darn dog drools on my head, I'm going to be really mad. Someone throw him a treat please. LOL
  8. I'm so jealous, but also thrilled for you! Have an amazing vacation and make lots of wonderful memories!
  9. spyke

    Pillars

    Perhaps you misunderstood. 2 more books at a minimum. LOL. You did good, Mr. Gray. Very good indeed.
  10. spyke

    Pillars

    Messages from beyond the grave can be so loving or so cutting. Anyone other than Taggert wouldn't hesitate to knock those pillars down after being branded. Taggert isn't the type to play that video in public as some have suggested. It's not in his nature, but it wouldn't surprise me that he'd be there with Ash when Zane views it. This story has gone by way too fast. We will need at least 2 more books to continue this story, so get busy Mr. Gray.
  11. spyke

    Pillars

    That darn auto correct got you again. I fixed it for you. 🤣
  12. It's in the genes. Meet your 3rd cousin, twice removed.
  13. I didn't realize that beef prices had risen so drastically in Canada too. 🤦 One of my favorite cheap meals from yesteryear was pot roast, but I'm not paying $25.00 for a chuck roast to make that meal anymore. In my neck of the woods, pork is the value meat along with chicken thighs. Speaking of chicken thighs, they do really well in the slow cooker and become really tender. They're hard to over cook. Maybe that'll help you with eating. 🤞that you can get your dental issues fixed quickly.
  14. I think with this scenario, Will is going to a lot more than just put the fear of God in Kendo. Kendo likes to surf. He could wind up as shark food. But I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my gut that Travis will take it too far with the drugs, and is going to wind up at Betty Ford or someplace similar.
  15. Well that just sucks. 🤞that you find something quickly!
  16. I'm angry for you. Your dentist needs to find another lab. This one is incompetent. Round up the Korner Krew, Sis. Everybody. We ride at dawn.
  17. I'm a bit confused (as I'm sure you are too). How does the lab even know the condition of your gums and why are they being allowed to make that sort of decision? Is this an in office lab? It's time to get the big guy involved. LOL
  18. Wild fires are not easy to put out. Years ago some folks on ATV's wrecked and the ATV's went up in flames and lit a swamp (some know it as a bog) about 7 miles from my house on fire. Now you would think that a swamp being wet wouldn't catch on fire, but there is a lot of dry combustible fuel underneath all that water and once the dry perimeter catches fire, it burns downward and ignites the fuel that is deep below the water. That fire burned for almost 4 months before we had enough rain to extinguish it. There's nothing that could have been done. The best thing I can wish for our Canadian family is that you get copious amounts of rain over the wildfire areas in the very near future.
  19. spyke

    Found

    Look here now. Just tell him it's Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Flood the zone and confuse him and we'll get daily postings.
  20. spyke

    Found

    Back in the prehistoric time when I was in college, there was a Burger King across from the school where we all congregated at. One morning, the manager was having an animated discussion with a difficult employee. It finally got to the point where the manager shouted at her "You had to work really hard today at getting out of the side of the bed that was labeled stupid, didn't you?" She then told the employee to go home. I fully admit to stealing and using her line many times over the years.
  21. spyke

    Found

    Technology always conspires against you. Consider it an important lesson learned. LOL I had a sneaking suspicion that it was a brand and that's why Tag always wore a shirt and stood the way that he does in the showers. I should have had the cajones to throw that out earlier. Rebecca Ivers saying that she wasn't there to cause trouble has thrown a total new twist into the plot. I think that Tag now knows that he is a very rich boy and with all that entails, he's terrified. And with good reason. His father is a formidable man. So, if we're sticking to the 4 day schedule, your next chapter is due on either Monday or Tuesday, depending on how you count. Hope that helps. LOL.
  22. That map looks absolutely terrifying. It's like 1/3 of the country is on fire. 😥
  23. I was today years old when I first tasted rhubarb. It was in a strawberry- rhubarb puff pastry tart. I'm sure I would have disliked it intensely as a child, but my senior citizen self loved the contrast from the sweetness of the strawberries that played off of the slight astringency of the rhubarb. It is more than likely that I will spend the next few days searching high and low for rhubarb so that I can recreate this delicious treat. Do any of you fabulous DIC chefs have any recipes that you care to share?
×
×
  • Create New...