Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 6

  2. I'm ordering Uber Eats at 6:30 and then handing the client the bill. 😉
  3. spyke

    Blow Jobs

    Nothing that exotic. Tied down, slathered with honey in a bed of fire ants should do the trick.
  4. spyke

    Chapter 6

  5. spyke

    Chapter 6

    Stop feeding them lettuce and there won't be any explosions.🤣
  6. spyke

    Chapter 6

    No, nothing at all. I did not answer any calls from the vet who might have called to confirm your possible Monday morning appointment to get spayed. You were just dreaming, that's it. Now go back to sleepies.
  7. spyke

    Chapter 6

    So the 2 days were over the weekend. Don't know many attorneys that work over the weekend, unless that's a Yankee thing. Maybe that's where my confusion came from.
  8. spyke

    Chapter 6

    Neither. It was the burner phone so you could post the chapter on one phone while commenting simultaneously on the other because @kbois and @Mrsgnomie are
  9. spyke

    Chapter 6

    Mr. Riggs seems laser focused when faced with a problem. He got a ton of information in like 8 hours including speaking with a family law attorney. I think they're going to face hurdles with guardianship seeing as how they're out of Miles' home state, but anything is possible in Kboisville. Hopefully the uncle didn't drain Miles' trust account too much and he's still got a little something to help get a foot up in the world. And then puppies? Really? Totally shameless, and we have enough canine problems around here. On behalf of @chris191070, is it Wednesday yet?
  10. spyke

    Chapter 6

    I told you all that she'd yank that time zone excuse out of her bonnet sooner or later.
  11. spyke

    Chapter 6

    The only thing I recall Cassie ever cooking up was killer cocktails that gave everyone a hangover. LOL
  12. spyke

    Chapter 6

    Is that what actually happened, or did you miss the post because you were having a little nappy nap after your big bowl of breakfast kibble?
  13. spyke

    Blow Jobs

    Too quick and too easy. Think more along the lines of Prometheus.
  14. spyke

    Chapter 5

    I sprung for your 50 lb. bag of kibble for this month, and all of the other assorted treats that you require, so I'm a little tapped out right now and unable to contribute.
  15. spyke

    Chapter 5

    Put on your ruby reds and click. You've always had the power to get there on your own. @Mrsgnomie has the Airbnb covered. LOL
  16. spyke

    Blow Jobs

    I have disliked Kendo from the very beginning. He's a manipulative little bitch, and he's controlling Travis through drugs much in the same way Neil controlled Robbie with his fist. The parallels are just so stunning that it's like a flashback. This is not going to end well for Travis. At best he'll end up in rehab after an intervention or an overdose. But that's probably not going to happen until after Kendo makes sure that he implodes his relationship with Will. Well done Mr. Arbour. You've created a character in Kendo that I truly despise, and getting that sort of visceral reaction from a reader is the hallmark of a great writer. Now plan for Kendo's long and painful demise. LOL
  17. And a cup of chamomile tea when deep breaths are not quite enough!
  18. spyke

    Chapter 5

    You're all up in here with the Krew. Not a one of us has seen anything remotely close to innocence in decades. An angel teddy bear! Well played sir, well played indeed!
  19. spyke

    Chapter 5

    I believe you once said "I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole." But I am going to sit back and enjoy the fireworks when @Mrsgnomie steps up. Cat fight in 5, 4, 3, 2...
  20. spyke

    Veridien Boys

    Somehow I doubt that Herr Schneider is simply "a foolish old man." Laura doesn't just write superfluous characters who have speaking parts. Although well dressed, perhaps Herr Schneider might have a pair of boots in his possession that match the drawing. Just adding fuel to the conspiracy theories! LOL Great chapter Laura, and kudos on the excellent research!
  21. spyke

    Chapter 5

    Could be worse. He could have posted a gif.
  22. spyke

    Chapter 5

    Kage enters the chat...along with Bobby Ewing. 🤣
  23. spyke

    Chapter 5

    Well shoot. Guess we have to do it the old fashioned way. But since you quoted it in your response when you said "Pipe dream.", your claim of plausible deniability is hereby denied. LOL spyke 17,456 Posted Saturday at 10:25 AM Popular Comment 23 chapters? Oh, you're just talking about the F I R S T book, right? LOL Well that explains why you had Morgan and Troy spill all their secrets and jump right into the thick of things. That hateful uncle is going to show up and create drama. He'll roll up with the police when they return to the ranch from the roundup.
  24. spyke

    Chapter 5

    Great minds, Philippe, great minds. 🤣 https://gayauthors.org/stories/chapter/75652-chapter-4/#findComment-758840
  25. spyke

    Chapter 5

    "The check's in the mail." I can't state the other two because this is a family channel, but your statement qualifies as the 4th biggest lie in the world. Well on second thought, maybe the 5th, right behind "Why yes, I am a natural blonde." 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...