spyke
Members-
Posts
2,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That could wind up being a very, very, very bad thing, particularly if it's a boy cat. 🤣 -
Apparently, it wasn't George Granger. 🤣
- 23 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Happy Bastille Day Mark! Hopefully Isadore is celebrating with some very dry pate and some warm flat champagne. LOL Things are going well for our George. He's honing the skills of his crew and rewarding them with actual live ammo sessions. I hope that Palomar's disappearance was for a tension release to calm his crankiness, but I fear that his jealousy over the situation may have led him to more nefarious activity in possibly spying on George and Ventura. The conversation with Herrera seems almost prescient.
- 23 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
I don't have the inside track to respond within 30 seconds of a posting Mrs. Gnomie. LOL
- 43 comments
-
- 12
-
-
So we have 2 offspring of different ranch families working on a third competing ranch? The plot hath thickend. Thanks for posting early, and good night to you Mr. Gray.
- 43 comments
-
- 13
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Pleading the 5th? I can respect that. -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Spoken with the conviction from someone who has experience. -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I know about how to procure the one on the top. Do tell about the bottom ones. Complete information would be appreciated. LOL -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So @Wayne Gray is either going to make me stay up late tonight or get up early tomorrow to catch his next installment of Oklahoma Son. Yes, it's that good, and it's that addicting. @kbois, can you show him where the "post early" button is please? LOL -
I found it through Nifty. I looked around and found so many talented authors and I've stayed. That was 9 years ago. I like the way GA supports authors, both veterans and the newcomers in their works and their desires to grow as authors. The site is easy to navigate by author, genre, subject, etc. I also love that the authors here take risks with their stories and don't get "pigeonholed" into a specific theme or genre. @kbois jumped from romance, to Dom/sub, to wolf shifters. @Wayne Gray goes from romance, to paranormal, to sci-fi, to western ranch life. And most importantly, the authors appreciate comments and feedback. They are as invested in their readers as their readers are invested in them as authors. Keep doing what you're doing. It's why people stay.
- 50 replies
-
- 15
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Welcome!!! We're a tight knit community. We may seem a bit crazy at times, but you can always count on us having your back and offering up support and laughs. Now jump in and start causing some trouble. 🤣 -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm sorry you're having to go through this, tim. Dental problems suck, but try to be patient. You want it done right and not half-a**ed where you have a failure in 6 months to a year and wind up with a massive problem. -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
If this is the one I told you to get fired and then take her job, just say the word and the Korner will ride at dawn and get it sorted out for you. Yo @weinerdog Time to stop roaming and report for duty. -
There is a reason that Taggert always wears a shirt and stands the way he does in the showers. Some things in life leave marks.
- 81 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I thought it was always @weinerdog s fault? Have we been blaming the wrong one all along? Lol -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You would never ever have to take the trash out again. They're 4 legged garbage disposals. Of course, what goes in must come out. Just ask @weinerdog and @Gary L LOL -
Because you are a child, Theo. You are a child. This just broke my heart. Bravo Laura. You've somehow managed to take a brusque and abrasive character with few outward redeeming qualities, and make your readers fall in love with him.
- 12 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
All of "suburbia" is now Wild Kingdom. We've built up so much that they've been displaced from their natural habitat. I live in a neighborhood with mature trees and landscaping within the city limits. We have deer, foxes, opossum, raccoons, the occasional bear and her cub(s), and the occasional coyote. While they are beautiful to witness, I prefer to keep a long and safe distance. I used to walk very early in the morning to escape the southern heat. I no longer do that because of the many times I came across wildlife in the pre-dawn hours. -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Back in the day, people used to soak golden raisins in gin to relieve arthritis pain. I don't know if it's still a thing or not. You'd eat 9 or 10 of the raisins each day, and it allegedly helped with the pain. My mother jumped on that bandwagon, and she swore that it worked. She used to eat them in the morning before her coffee was ready. I just shook my head and told her "when you're having a fruit martini for breakfast, you're not going to feel any pain from your arthritis." You know that angry look you get from your parents when you bust them on their BS? Yep, I got that look on that day. LOL -
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh YUM!! I bookmarked this and I'm going to try it with the raisins because I'm not a fan of walnuts. Thanks tim! -
Depending on how he treated his wife while she was alive, he might ought to be afraid of his mother in law. It would appear that she has little use for him, and those old women have been known to swing a cast iron skillet or load a backside full of buckshot. 🤣
-
YAY!! I'm so glad you're back and off to a great start as usual. I'm excited for the journey you're going to take us all on. Thanks for sharing your talent, Gary. I'm pretty sure that Mondays are going to be my favorite day of the week for the foreseeable future.
- 52 comments
-
- 12
-
-
The Drop In Centre 3
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well that never happens! It's your sign to go play the lotto LOL -
I had a wise English professor when I was in college back in the ancient times when word processors came into common use. She said "Spell check doesn't know the difference between public and pubic. Nothing replaces proofreading to avoid embarrassment." I'm sure the same holds true for AI.
