Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. @kbois was in a hurry to get to the comment section first and forgot to put her can of whoop ass in her purse. Otherwise, I'm sure she would have handled it herself.
  2. There were boners. There will be guilt. 🤣
  3. There will be confusion and guilt the next morning. And hangovers. Definitely hangovers.
  4. 72 hours is 72 hours. West Coast doesn't erase that fact. LOL
  5. 72 hours later... Nothing, Nada, Zilch, Zero, Zip Lol
  6. spyke

    Chapter 82

    I'm seriously concerned for Travis. Having to worry about staying alive until your 18th birthday is just a lot. I can't even imagine. It's great that Marie is going to Harvard. They can balance each other out during that difficult freshman year when one or the other starts to go overboard.
  7. spyke

    Chapter 82

    The consequences sound more like a reward than a punishment. 🤣
  8. Your fun was short lived. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
  9. Yes. 100%. There's enough false advertising and fake news in the world. LOL
  10. Did I hit a nerve? ,not trollop.
  11. Three names: Nash, Penn, Cam. Not really "married." Pregnant. See, you do have it in you. 🤣
  12. So odds are that Jessica isn't the only straight female in the entire world who would accompany her gay brother to a gay dance club. Gnomie plot twists have been known to happen. Just sayin'.
  13. Claws are out today! LOL
  14. So are you implying ?
  15. I did read that. We Italians get incensed over anything and everything. It's part of our charm🤣. In any event, you can blame Canada for the pineapple pizza and just exactly how did you know that the Devil has ass hair?
  16. I'm surprised you didn't Lo it up just for @kbois https://www.binkysculinarycarnival.com/ham-pineapple-pizza-with-coconut-sauce/
  17. Hardly perfection. More like
  18. How is it on my time line, @kbois comment on this chapter appears 1 minute before @Mrsgnomie posted the story? Must be some Harry Potter crap going on in here.
×
×
  • Create New...