Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. I was first on page 4 AND page 7 and you didn't say squat. Now you're passing out medals?
  2. It's carob. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, so eat up. LOL
  3. Ahem... LOL
  4. It's all right buddy. Here you go. It'll make it all better.
  5. Weren't you like fresh and new here a few days ago? Way to fit right in. It's obvious that you don't need any lessons on shit stirring. Welcome to the Korner.
  6. You're all in it so you might as well keep on. No point in pulling out now. 😜
  7. Noah Centineo should you care to do some more (cough cough) research.
  8. Since we're speculating and posting pre lunch snacks.... It's not only the look, it's the personality. This one has both.
  9. Perpetual twink.
  10. Isn't that what just happened when he got the toe curling prostate massage blowie? I mean, how can you really be mad after that? I'm thinking it'll go more like this
  11. Caleb who? @kbois is just kicking herself over that one.
  12. You're a saint. 3 days in and I'm done.
  13. FIRST on page 4!!! The best laid plans... Poor Henry. Hopefully it doesn't take the rest of the kids down.
  14. Wait for holiday time and drop a few Hershey's Candy Kane Kisses into the already made hot chocolate and stir. Voila! Oh and don't forget the whipped cream because we don't do half measures when it comes to gilding the lily. 😁
  15. spyke

    Chapter 86

    Anyone heard from Wade's momma recently? 👀
  16. spyke

    The Falling

  17. The @weinerdog wouldn't lie.
  18. spyke

    The Falling

    Guess it's difficult to type with greasy fingers.🤣
  19. Trust me when I say that anything you could possibly guess will be 1 billion times tamer than the real thing.
  20. Lowkey?
  21. spyke

    The Falling

    I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with that abbreviation. Could you be so kind as to expound on it's meaning?
×
×
  • Create New...