Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. More like this
  2. It's tough flipping back and forth between profiles, isn't it?
  3. One of the three women needs to step up and play Cher with Kyan because he's really acting like a big old drama queen right now.
  4. Has anyone seen our favorite pupster @weinerdog? He's been AWOL for a little bit. Some reports say he's been roaming through an apple orchard in Pennsylvania, but no confirmed sightings yet. 🤔
  5. spyke

    Chapter 79

    While George may have let Caroline's letter settle by the wayside, I fear he will not passive about her plot to ship William off to Eton and the reasons behind it. George would suffer many injuries at her hand, but he's going to draw a very hard line when it comes to his children. Another excellent chapter, Mark.
  6. I don't think he needs anything that tall.
  7. Until somebody's leg gets wet 👀 and then not so much an undeniable truth for you. LOL
  8. Oui toi.
  9. And you and @Mrsgnomie are here for 100% of it. Every. Single. Time.
  10. We're easily entertained. I doubt that will be a problem. See the previous chapter for proof. Lol.
  11. Rapscallion. The perfect description. Well done, Sir. Well done.
  12. It's a nickname for his boy parts.
  13. Famous last words and then Ava enters the chat. Great chapter @Mrsgnomie. Glad you're back.
  14. Grocery store true story: Parents and a little boy in the kid seat of a grocery cart. Little boy is squirming and fidgeting to beat the band. Dad is oblivious. Mom asks if he has to go to the bathroom. Little boys says no. A minute later he's still squirming. Mom is irritated and again asks if he has to go to the bathroom. Again, he says no. He keeps on squirming and the mother says in a rather harsh voice "What is wrong with you?" Little boy pipes up and in the clearest of voice says "I'm sitting on George." Dad gets this horrified look on his face and pulls the little boy out of the cart. I was laughing so hard I had to leave the store. As they say in the South, he must have been "blessed" LOL
  15. Um... While you were out there was a bit of controversy. From what I understand, they were taken down...
  16. Maybe we need to get you an office pet instead...
  17. You need to post a sign: "I don't interrupt your lunch so don't interrupt mine. If it's an emergency call 911." It would be great if you could shape shift and sneak up behind them, shift back, tap them on the shoulder and say "looking for me?" LOL
  18. I hope you feel better soon tim.
  19. You know she's going to remind you of that every time she's late. Every. Single. Time. Forever.
  20. I wonder if anyone told @Mrsgnomie that J.J. Watt is coming on CBS Mornings in a few minutes? @kbois 👀 lol
×
×
  • Create New...