Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. I'm sorry to hear that rick. I hope that this next surgery will get you healed once and for all. Sending good thoughts and positive energy your way. Take care of yourself.
  2. spyke

    Chapter 54

  3. spyke

    Chapter 54

    Well this was an abrupt turn of events. I hope that Zach becomes very successful in football because he's totally burned down the Crampton-Schluter bridge. I'm envisioning a persona non grata status for Zach now, and in the future. The family has a long reach and the doors of opportunity simply won't be open for him. OR, there could be something nefarious going on behind the scenes that drove Zach to physical violence as a sure fire way to end things with Will in order to protect Will. @Mark Arbourcould be feeding us all a big red herring. That b*t&h Elizabeth Danfield has been quiet for too long. I can totally see her being behind the curtain pulling Curtis Buck's strings. 🤔 Another great chapter, Mark!
  4. spyke

    The Kid - Part I

    This is just the sort of pick me up that @kbois needs right now. She's never going to let @Mrsgnomielive this down. Nor will the Korner Krew forget this juicy tidbit. Thank you Carlos!! As comical as Liebe's misfortune comes off, it also shows the smallest actions can have massive consequences for someone like C.J. given his position as mayor. I have no doubt that somehow that principal is going to become unemployed in the future. It's great to have all of the gang back and off on a ocean adventure. This is going to be one heck of a cruise. I can't wait for next week!
  5. spyke

    Chapter 29

    I'm sure that @drpaladin would agree that part of our magnificent awesomeness is knowing when to hit the Google easy button. That and pure damn luck.
  6. spyke

    Chapter 29

    100% she would if this was at the end of the line
  7. spyke

    Chapter 29

    Husband sez:
  8. spyke

    Chapter 29

    And you're a pushover? Oh wait, I forgot
  9. spyke

    Chapter 29

    kbois has posted her vacation story in her blog!
  10. What an amazing adventure! You were so smart to do it up right. I can only imagine what the glacier was like. I'd have to pass on the zip line though. Brunch at Fets Whisky Kitchen is SO kbois. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.
  11. spyke

    Beanie Babies

    No need for all that @Carlos Hazday. There's a much simpler solution: A challenge from @kbois would work.
  12. spyke

    Beanie Babies

  13. spyke

    Beanie Babies

    Editor sez
  14. spyke

    Beanie Babies

    "Feels" was not an adequate warning.
  15. spyke

    Beanie Babies

    And boy is he going to give them a rough time We have a true smart ass in the making and I'm so here for it. 🤣
  16. spyke

    Beanie Babies

    Mood: Aiden You're the author so
  17. spyke

    Beanie Babies

    They've already broken down that barrier big time. Jay's up next.
  18. spyke

    Beanie Babies

  19. spyke

    Chapter 29

    They aired their laundry out in public and it showed that they were cat fighting before.
  20. spyke

    Chapter 29

    @astone2292 will have the edits back shortly and @Danilo Syrtisis 6 hrs ahead, so there's more than enough time for him to deliver the beta comments. You can post by 8 a.m. in plenty of time to beat @Mrsgnomie to the punch. LOL
  21. spyke

    Chapter 29

    By all means, stick with your whiskey. The more you whiskey, the better the chances that you'll post another chapter early... like tomorrow. Because, well, you really do want to hear @Mrsgnomie bitch and whine. Go on. Post the next chapter tomorrow. I triple dog dare you.
  22. spyke

    Chapter 29

  23. spyke

    Chapter 28

    NEWSFLASH: We can't behave for two minutes let alone two weeks. You haven't figured that out yet?
  24. spyke

    Starting a Family

  25. spyke

    Chapter 29

×
×
  • Create New...