Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

DallasCubRob

Members
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DallasCubRob

  1. DallasCubRob

    The House Rules

    This chapter was SO well worth the wait. I appreciate the twists, turns, and bends as the chapter unfolds. Kept me wanting more!
  2. DallasCubRob

    Chapter 16

    Thank you. Long time reader/lurker, rare commenter here.
  3. DallasCubRob

    Chapter 16

    Now this is a beautiful way to enjoy my first cup of coffee. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how they find their way, if they do, back to each other.
  4. DallasCubRob

    The Trust

    Now this was the perfect way to start off my Sunday morning!
  5. A new chapter is the perfect way to start my Sunday morning! I'm really enjoying seeing the budding relationship between Todd & Bartett along with the character development of the others. Very well done!!!!
  6. What an incredible story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
  7. Sweet baby Jesus! My heart wasn't ready for that at all. I'm hoping that there's a "surprise" chapter over the holiday weekend to calm the nerves! As always, perfectly written, Carlos. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
  8. Thank you, Carlos, for another amazing "surprise" chapter with CJ and his family! The perfect way to start off my Sunday. The only downside to an extra chapter is that it brings us one week closer to the end of this book.
  9. Thank you, Carlos, for the glorious Sunday morning surprise! Perfect way to start the day!
  10. DallasCubRob

    CDMX • XV

    Thank you for another amazing chapter, Carlos. I always look forward to getting out of bed on Friday mornings knowing I get to immerse myself with CJ and the gang for a few minutes.
  11. DallasCubRob

    CDMX • IX

    Carlos, thank you for a wonderful Christmas present with this chapter!
×
×
  • Create New...