Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. The readers deserve this ending, too! After so many hardships...
  2. We do love our underdogs, don't we? Besides these guys, you will get to see Skarg, too, in the epilogue, so I promise a complete happy end!
  3. He-he... I haven't ventured into that, ahem, particular field...
  4. And everyone deserves it!
  5. That's the current mission!
  6. Yep, and I believe the readers were patient enough, for which I'm grateful!
  7. That is Jack's influence for you! You will be surprised who will be helping Skarg the most...
  8. I know, I know, but the skeleton boy will be a real boy one day!
  9. Chapter Fifty-One – Let’s Be Mates Forever Despite his earlier courage, Jack couldn’t help but be acutely aware of Theo’s mighty presence. Mighty because everything about the alpha fit that description. Jack let his fingers move over Theodore’s sculpted shoulder, feeling the muscles beneath the smooth skin, and his own skin began to burn. What fire? No one needed that when a simple touch was enough to make him feel like this. Vince had somehow managed to end up right behind him which m
  10. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    Isn't it? I was expecting someone to notice that!
  11. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    Perceptive! About the condom, I mean. You remembered But who was indeed driving the Countach? Yes, it could have been Abe, but I will not tell you if that's true or not. Ali and Felix are different, personality-wise, but do not let them fool you - they are both perceptive and interesting. Lol, the jab at @Cane23! Are we getting ready for some disco wars?
  12. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    He-he, that will not be a mystery for long...
  13. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    And you will see more of him and his sides - lol, that sounded funny. Lawrence is getting to know the others better, and Anton is one of those he will get closer to.
  14. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    Oh, well... note that down, because Abelard will not be feeling any better soon... And yes, Lawrence got to witness how the guys behave in the wild, so to speak. It was a bit of an easygoing chapter - save for Abe's sickness, of course. We'll see how that goes This is me, planting little clues...
  15. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    Well, kids would be a bit... I mean, they're twenty-two - most of them, and I always lived with the impression that the people in the past tended to mature earlier than today. Even when I was growing up, I realized that my sister (older sister) and her classmates were more mature than how mine presented when we reached their age. As for who wants it more... we'll see
  16. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    Well, that 'more' is now up, since I just posted the new chapter!
  17. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    Ah, so you see Bastien as the one who calls the shots... good to know
  18. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    Oh, well, Bastien is, indeed, very constant in his behavior. Yet, in the chapter I just posted, Lawrence will get to see Bastien in a different light. Anton, on the other hand, showed another face, a truer one, in this chapter!
  19. Chapter Twenty-Two – Suited to Violence A cold wind brushed by their faces as they kissed. It made Lawrence all the more aware of how his skin burned underneath Bastien’s fingers. They brushed by the side of his neck, then they bent to half-caress his cheek, only to move again and trap his jaw as if their owner wanted Lawrence to open his mouth wide and swallow him whole. They were doing plenty of swallowing if Lawrence intended to be crude. Bastien’s tongue was in his mouth, and he wa
  20. Laura S. Fox

    True Heroes

    Unfortunately, the video doesn't display for me because it's unavailable in my country... But I do know the song very well!
  21. Laura S. Fox

    True Heroes

    Jack could never be left out! They are a true throuple!
  22. Laura S. Fox

    True Heroes

    Yes, the well-deserved happy end is starting!
  23. Laura S. Fox

    True Heroes

    Oh, there will be... some sex
  24. Laura S. Fox

    True Heroes

    We'll get there, I promise
  25. Laura S. Fox

    True Heroes

    Skarg totally did! And no more villains from now on!
×
×
  • Create New...