Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. He-he, I might not bet on it
  2. Brainwashing is hard work...
  3. When it comes to Lawrence, yes, I do believe that the meal is plenty... satisfying.
  4. Yes, it did cross my mind
  5. I wanted that term to feel and sound uncomfortable. And I did look for it, to be honest... just to show that Veridien doesn't care what other people think. The relationship is still in its early stages. But who knows?
  6. Fret not, Lawrence is on the case However, Veridien is not a nice place at all... and Lawrence will experience it on his own skin. Bastien is not in the clear, which complicates things, but the budding feelings are also pretty real...
  7. Bread and sausage for the win! Yeah, I agree... I've only stood on my feet for so long when I had to attend religious service, hence my comparison.
  8. Laura S. Fox

    Outsider

    Chapter Twenty-Six – Outsider As much as he enjoyed spending time in Bastien’s company, duty called. Ali could very well be in his room by now, ransacking the place like a little rodent. Even if his partner stumbled over the first paragraph from Lukas’s diary, he wouldn’t know its meaning. Unless – Lawrence slowed his step – those words were enough to echo a concern Lukas could have expressed out loud at one point. It only crossed his mind now that he hadn’t yet properly interrogated h
  9. Well, Jack had about 53 chapters to get ready for it! Better bite the bullet - or pillow - and take it! Also, he's, ahem, magical...
  10. No...
  11. Don't give Jack any more crazy ideas! He has enough on his plate...
  12. I see what you did there! OMG, that was so fun. Yes, with the emphasis on love!
  13. Yes, they are No more doubt.
  14. I had nothing to do with any fires, I promise! Your comment, as usual, cracked me up! And you know, you might just be on par with Jack as far as puns are concerned! Is Madge how the British call Madonna? I'm always interested in these bits of pop culture.
  15. Vince is the real MVP, lol. Yes, they both took it, ahem, quite bravely.
  16. Some answers there will be... We are very close to the end.
  17. Indeed It took a while, I know. Thank you for sticking with the story (and me).
  18. He sure does!
  19. Chapter Fifty-Four – Endless, Forever A gentle night had fallen while they’d been asleep inside the mating cave, recovering after their vigorous lovemaking. Theodore moved first, unwilling to leave just yet, but knowing that he had to return to his pack. And take his mates with him. It had all happened so fast that he hadn’t even had time to properly introduce Vince and Jack to his parents. The overlapping pasts, the remembering, the revival of his pack, it was all coming back to him.
  20. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    He thought that he could see love in the photo... but I see how it could be interpreted another way. And Lawrence does suffer from a bad case of, ahem, Bastien, to think 'straight'.
  21. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    He is in way over his head... and Lukas... oh, dear him. Whenever a character is dead in my stories, I still fall in love with them. And Lukas will reveal plenty about himself while still remaining a mystery...
  22. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    Which only proves that he needed a bit of 'free time'...
  23. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    I did struggle with making the revelation of the code as 'Lawrence' as possible - he needed to think outside the box... and I ended up down a certain rabbit hole trying to understand how code works, lol. He-he, global seduction... me likey...
  24. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    Hehe, so cute...
  25. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    That remains to be seen Lawrence will really be taken for a ride by all sorts of clues...
×
×
  • Create New...