Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. I do remember those commercials, lol!
  2. Thank you! I was aiming for scorching hot...
  3. Chapter Fifty-Three – Perfect Moment Pleasure washed through him in waves. Theo and Vee were praising him and peppered his neck and face with kisses and small licks. Jack felt so full he could burst, and no, not that way, although his mates had filled him quite well. “I will have to mark you, Jack,” Theodore whispered in his ear. “Oh,” Jack barely managed. “Will it hurt?” “A bit, yes. I will not lie to you.” Theo was sniffing him, tickling Jack’s neck. “Am I ready?”
  4. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    There was magic in those movies...
  5. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Lawrence is in danger of that, not gonna lie! And he is letting himself seduced...
  6. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    is my mind too kinky or why do I remember this saying as 'hide the salami'?
  7. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Ha-ha, spot on! We do have a pretty warm fall so far! But let's keep me concealed... I do not wish to be blamed for global warming! Thank you for the music! Lawrence definitely had more than just a taste!
  8. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Well, if my characters ever stop talking... it might happen!
  9. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    This was the first time (for, ahem, penetration)
  10. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    A service top would fit Lawrence like a glove as a definition for him! And here you go!
  11. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Oh well, they were definitely not as keen on using protection... in an environment like that... so some unprotected sex may be in the future...
  12. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    "we live in a powder keg and giving off sparks"...
  13. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    One thing that might be easy for Lawrence to forget - and for readers, too - is that Bastien has lived most of his life under strict rules... so he doesn't lie here - Lukas was his one and only lover.
  14. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Well said!
  15. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Yep. Icarus is a goner...
  16. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    oh, and he promised so sure of himself at the end of the prologue that he would not get in trouble... he-he-he...
  17. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    Chapter Twenty-Four – Shameless He had only caught a glimpse of the bathroom attached to Bastien’s room, and now that he was in it, with the lord of the house preparing a bath for him as if he were the servant and his guest the noble, Lawrence had to admit that he was impressed. Given the limitations of the old castle, the refurbished space offered an alluring effect. The slightly vaulted ceiling was low enough to make Lawrence experience, to some degree, the claustrophobic effect he’d gone
  18. The name of the YT channel checks out, lol! Thank you for reading!
  19. Loads sounds exactly like what they're up to!
  20. He-he-he...
  21. He is lucky, not gonna lie!
  22. Better late than never!
  23. They definitely did! Thank you for reading!
  24. I know...
  25. They're a throuple! They should definitely be getting better at handling each other!
×
×
  • Create New...