Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. Oh, he is... and he does...
  2. Laura S. Fox

    Mezereon

    Chapter Three – Mezereon The way the lunch attendees were seated in the large refectory told Lawrence that schools tended to be the same everywhere. The faculty enjoyed their lunch at a table elevated on a dais, remote from the din of the room. Cliques were evident, everywhere he looked, and normally he would’ve picked a quiet spot so he could enjoy his lunch alone. It wasn’t that he didn’t prefer the companionship of others when available. Friendships didn’t come easily to him. The only tw
  3. He is definitely like a fish out of water... But he is also very intelligent, so he'll adapt. Especially since the setting and the people in it will throw all sorts of challenges at him.
  4. Thank you for your comment! It's difficult, but also rewarding to stay in the time for which the story is written.
  5. I will so have to watch that.
  6. Oh, he is, ahem, very well equipped to handle everything...
  7. Laura S. Fox

    Prologue

    Lawrence will face... some challenges
  8. Laura S. Fox

    Prologue

    Thank you! I'll do my best to deliver!
  9. Thank you for your trust in me!
  10. Thank you for providing the background music @Summerabbacat I can always count on you. Things are seriously growing darker... And I tagged this as romantic comedy if I still remember. I guess I'm lucky you guys know me by now!
  11. People are crossing their fingers, while I...
  12. I have a bunch of ideas lined up about how this will be played out!
  13. It has all been an elaborate plot for a while now... And yes, Cassandra was sent to Ryder's pack.
  14. They are being tested, indeed!
  15. Theo isn't stupid. I'm building quite a backstory for what happened, so stick with me
  16. This is all part of my... 'to get the present and have a future you need to understand the past' kind of thing.
  17. Chapter Thirty-One – Ruins of the Past The old stone wall rose before his eyes, as tall and sturdy as he remembered it. Theodore didn’t stop for a moment, his heavy breathing loud in his ears. Yes, he was near, and his home, his pack’s seat of power, was within reach. Flakes of snow swirled about his head, rushing through the tiny holes in the wall, reminding him of his childhood, when his heart had been so light and filled with happiness. His wolf stuck his tongue out, ready to catch
  18. Chapter Two – The First Acquaintance Unnerving as it was to be aware of the unlocked door behind him, Lawrence took off his undershirt and started washing it at the sink. The soap smelled more of real roses – a strange choice for an all-boys academy – than the usual chemicals, and fresh towels had already been provided, along with other necessities such as a complete shaving kit. Was that how they treated all the students attending Veridien, or did they think he was too poor to afford spend
  19. Oh, I have that book on my TBR for years... I should get around to read it at some point. Currently too caught up in my specific reading for this specific writing... I'll be starting to see conspiracies at every corner soon!
  20. Oh, yes, he is... Not that this guy in the gif is him... but picture handsomeness at the max!
  21. There might be a long line, lol.
  22. Oh, I love these early guesses at the killer's identity... But there are so many more characters to meet! I really hope I can survive all the challenges this story will pose for me. I have character sheets and notes the size of which I haven't personally seen in my possession, lol. Lawrence is not easy to intimidate. He'll walk a fine line to stay on course, but he won't allow anyone to walk all over him. Homoeroticism... yes, yes, we'll have it
  23. Thank you, Chris! It surely is both!
  24. He-he, Anton is fit to cause instant dislike... Wait until you meet the rest of Bastien's 'royal court'. This story will have quite the cast of characters. Keep pen and paper close. There will be clues
  25. Lawrence the Chav, so good, lol! And yes, yes, he is, ahem, very well equipped!
×
×
  • Create New...