Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    It will never be enough!
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    Wait… I swear I read that Asa thought Caleb smelled like Dr. Pepper poured over ice with coconut creamer and a splash of lime… Hmm. You must have deleted that suggestion. Shame.
  3. They both deserve it. I was unnecessarily dramatic back then. Poor guys took the brunt of my immaturity.
  4. Oh man... Reading my early work is real difficult.
  5. Being good at one thing doesn't correlate to another lol.
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    At no point would I condone such a terrible travesty.
  7. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    Absolutely false.
  8. Thank you!
  9. Hey, careful now…
  10. Double dog dare me??
  11. I don’t believe it lol
  12. Wow. Caleb is not what I expected... and you threw a fit about Kyan being "average?"
  13. @Cane23 is doing a pretty dang good job for just jumping on board. Although... not reading JL is a bit of a tisk tisk.
  14. You’ve been added to the creative team.
  15. There was. There really, really was.
  16. Yes, a retina scan is a kids toy to Max.
  17. Maybe he installed the security systems for the guys who captured the hybrids.
  18. Wait... are @FanLit and @84Mags about to throw down?
  19. Nothing is off the table at this point...
  20. Imagine him on your side after a bad break up where your ex did you wrong and you want vengeance ….
  21. So, no enemies to lovers…?
  22. Just imagine an entire story about Max...
  23. I laughed at this.
  24. Lots of great observations here...
×
×
  • Create New...