Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. You and @spyke have earned spots on the creative team
  2. He’s definitely got some intrigue
  3. Who do YOU think Max is?
  4. Those are my only choices?!!!
  5. How did you know?!!!
  6. Wait… you don’t get an advanced copy to read?
  7. Exactly. You don’t know what you don’t know. My family was words of affirmation and acts of service. Feeling loved was normal.
  8. Now Kyan gets to learn to be loved all the ways possible!
  9. Ah thanks. I look forward to writing it last minute lol!
  10. Don’t stir the pot now…
  11. “You don’t have to laugh,” Kyan said, sticking his bottom lip out like Gracie had done earlier that morning. Perry lowered his hands, revealing his face, which was red from laughter, and apologized. “I’m sorry.” He tried hard not to smile, but when he looked at Kyan, he burst into laughter again. Kyan shoved him. “See if I pour my heart out again.” Still laughing, Perry covered Kyan with his warm, hard body, pressing him deliciously into the mattress. “I really am sorry. It’s jus
  12. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    Because it was so natural, no one questioned it
  13. Where is the fun in that?
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    Hey, it might be the other way around
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    Which is why I've been MIA!! lol
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    He hasn’t suffered long enough?? I’m going to gather signatures and demand he gets a fair shake here. Caleb NEEDS Asa. As the author, you should know that!!
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    I have to stay calm here. Caleb is still depressed and not thinking clearly.
  18. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 3

    *breathes* Caleb WILL pull his head out of his ass
  19. I don't understand much about football. But I understand attractive men in sports uniforms lol
  20. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    He WAS. You know, until you killed him off.
  21. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    Also something I can see Asa saying to Caleb.
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    I agree. I feel like Asa will do a lot of the heavy lifting in the beginning, while Caleb works through his issues, but that's what you do for mates and I have no doubt Asa is not just up for the task, but he was made for this. I can't wait to see Caleb thrive.
  23. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    The dynamic is already 🔥
  24. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    Woah. I think we're getting off on the wrong foot here.
×
×
  • Create New...