Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. *DROOLING EMOJI*
  2. Never heard of him but that’s a great choice.
  3. No lol. One photo (at the end) is him at 18. But he’s just a sweet, kind of innocent, doe eyed 6ft dad.
  4. Pictures are posted on the story page.
  5. Hawaii is known for their pineapple doles... As close as their family is, it will affect everyone by default lol
  6. Best comment 🥇
  7. Oh man. Four kids sick at one time on vacation. Never a better time to have hashed out things with Jed and Trudy! He would need everyone on his side
  8. Kyan wouldn't get mad. He's an understanding guy. He wouldn't care that the entire family knows and no one has clued him in... that wouldn't bug him at all...
  9. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Caleb is the best character of the series. By far, the best story arc.
  10. We don't talk about Caleb like that.
  11. I am being generous. Two years ago we did an 10 day RV trip with my parents. It was the first and last time. PS. we shared the RV.
  12. Welcome back! Glad it wasn't a permanent departure.
  13. I do not deny this lol. I start and end my stories with barely a grip on anything. It's a miracle they turn out at all.
  14. Also, thank you for the kind words. Really (and truly) means a lot.
  15. I will specify that my "not good-ish" quality lean towards some of the tedious technical stuff and grammar. I have improved, but it was never my strong suit in school nor did I care or think I would ever need to know that stuff "in the real world". Well, jokes on me!!
  16. Packet of lays? Chips? Bag of Lays?
  17. CHEATER!!!! Wait like everyone else lol. Im not sure the last posting day. There is about 6ish chapters left, but maybe it’s 8
  18. There are. I will find them and post!
  19. Facts. Which is why the idea of Max is no good.
  20. Hey there. Careful.
  21. My thoughts.
  22. Can't be too careful with side characters! Not that Max was ever just a write-off character, thank god, but you never know who the readers will attach to. Scary stuff lol
  23. Oof. Single parents are next level.
  24. I didn't put these together until now. I, too, will think of Perry everytime I hear this song. Thank you for this.
  25. After years of being repressed, I think he is finally going to show the world who Kyan Sheckler really is.
×
×
  • Create New...