Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. If they can't make it through this little tiny tweeny hiccup, then they do not deserve eachother.
  2. It's truly exhausting.
  3. Is he being dramatic? Maybe a little, but he just found out something that shook his foundation. He has guilt he needs to process.
  4. I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU.
  5. Things were going too smooth.
  6. Is Kyan justified?
  7. I almost commented first lol.
  8. Ava’s words sucked the air out of the room faster than Perry getting to Kyan’s dick for the first time. Kyan stared at Perry in pure horror, begging, pleading to be told he heard Ava wrong, that she had not just outed their relationship. He had not heard Ava wrong, but the situation wasn’t as dire as he dreaded. Behind Kyan, Jessica and Charlie cringed. Then Jessica realized everything was out in the open, and that should be a cause for celebration, so she did an awkward little
  9. First on page 6
  10. She will confirm no such thing
  11. I am friends with you so…yeah, I have some first hand knowledge
  12. I want receipts.
  13. @Doha is a breath of fresh air πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  14. Spoken like a true sociopath.
  15. Most of the comments aren't even about the chapter 🀣 I think y'all will be ok.
  16. You will! It’s ready to go. We could potentially see one chapter a week postings soon, as the ending comes together.
  17. Financially, this is sound. Emotionally? Also sound. Sexually? Yep. Super sound.
  18. It’s a cruel cruel world out there.
  19. Noooooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  20. First on page four
  21. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  22. I think they would take Kyan's lead. Whatever he decides to do, they will honor.
  23. No eggplants for this family. After this, I think bacon wrapped weenies are out, also.
  24. Technically, Perry and Kyan did have good communication, it was everyone else whos out of the loop.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...