Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Technically, Perry and Kyan did have good communication, it was everyone else whos out of the loop.
  2. Now what? That's a loaded questions.
  3. If only they knew lol. Or maybe they do and they were coming out as swingers? 🍍
  4. I don't think Perry would ever NOT return that favor.
  5. Today sneaks up on me every year.
  6. First, Kyan will have to remember they are not HIS parents and they will not react the way his parents react.
  7. My youngest cut his finger a few weeks ago. He was terrified, wouldn't look at the wound while we put a bandaid on it. The next day, after his shower, he asked me to take it off so we could put a new one on. So I did. He squeezed his eyes closed. He was so scared. Then he peeked at it and did a double take. "Wow, that's tiny. I way over reacted." Kyan.
  8. I'm kind of surprised Kyan didn't see it coming. With four kids (and Gracie), surely this wasn't the first times lol
  9. That’s what you get for siding with…them
  10. Don’t wear bacon around this kid. Your life would be in danger
  11. We are never as discreet as we think we are. And kids are never as stupid/oblivious as we think they are. We underestimate the world lol
  12. I think it’s a vicious cycle of karma. We do it to our parents/adults and our kids/nieces/nephews/strangers in the super market do it to us
  13. No concept of discretion at all.
  14. I just watched Twilight.
  15. Everyday
  16. There were better things to do at midnight than to be crouched over luggage bags, sorting dirty clothes from clean clothes, toys, souvenirs, and all the things it took to survive two weeks in Hawaii with four kids, but Kyan was done. He didn’t want to wake up to this disaster, so he shuffled around the living room like the Hunchback until he had the kids’ empty luggage lined up neatly by the garage door, ready for storage, a load of laundry running in the washer, and all their trinkets in piles
  17. Oh man. Life is crazy. I'm hoping to make some progress today. I would love to post tomorrow, but moving forward, there's a lot that needs to happen to the remaining chapters, so don't be surprised if posting is as regular. I want to finish the story strong and not buckle under the pressure lol
  18. Well, you have time. I have been so stinking busy the last few days I haven’t had a chance to finalize the next chapter, so I won’t be posting today 🥺🥺
  19. The great thing about stories is that the characters can look however the reader imagines. This group is just horrible lol
  20. I don't wanna.
  21. Careful...toeing the line a little too close now...
  22. You guys can imagine your own characters lol
  23. You're mean. Not everyone is story book gorgeous, doesn't mean they aren't beautiful. Average people deserve love, too.
×
×
  • Create New...