-
Posts
7,901 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Wayne Gray
-
Thanks! Yep, Corbin is now tied financially to the town of Hailey, even more than he was before. As well, Stefano is definitely slippery. Low-level operator? He sure doesn't seem that way, does he?
- 26 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Well damn. 😞 I thought I had beaten the system! All righty then. No more posting using that system. Edit: I've got one more waiting to post using that system. So, after chapter 11 it'll all be manual posting.
- 26 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Yeah, Thorn was telling me the same thing. When I save the chapters, and set them up to drop at a different time, vs "Publish Immediately" it doesn't push through the notifications. It should have sent one just now though, because I updated the chapter as a test. Thorn got one, so I'm hoping everyone did. Me? Sarcastic? 😏
- 26 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Thanks, Thorn! That Stefano is definitely slippery. And he seems to have support of some kind. Hrmmm. Next chapter is teed up, ready to go. I’ll submit it in a few days. 😊
- 26 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Who knows? Perhaps you're right. The Family is there, in Hailey. So Corbin will have to deal with them in some way. Might as well be friendly, right? Paul is a sweetheart. His powers of sweetness will protect him from that Stefano! That's how that works, right? Thanks for the comments, Thorn. 🙂
-
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You may already know, but be careful when taking combo drugs plus additional ones. Check doses (or get someone to who isn't sick). You can exceed max dose of acetaminophen, pseudoephedrine, or ibuprofen easily if they're included in a few different things that you're taking. Sorry if this doesn't need saying. I hope you get back to good soon. -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ughhh ... didn't your boy get you drugs? DayQuil is my hero in times like that. -
Ah, I'm happy you like it. 🙂 Whoever the Family is, they have money and seem to be working to a plan. If that plan includes anything other than serving excellent Italian food remains to be seen. Paul is a pretty brave fellow. He has been in some gnarly spots before, and it takes a lot to shake him. Time will tell if he has to use that bravery or not.
-
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I hope you feel better soon. 💊 -
When you're dealing with these guys, you had better be sure of any step taken. Maybe you're right. Maybe letting Harris and the FBI know about their presence would be a good idea, if for nothing else to keep an eye on them. Or, it might call some unwanted attention down on Corbin, and anyone associated with him. After what happened to Liam, he's a bit gunshy of taking risks now.
- 30 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Hi @Douglas Spencer. Thanks for the great comment. 🙂 I've got chapter ten waiting in the wings, and I'll start editing/proofing eleven after work today. I'm happy you're into the tale. Don't worry, there are quite a few chapters to go before the story is done. Chapter ten will drop tomorrow, then I'm going to keep to a three-day schedule. Thanks again!
- 33 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Thanks. 😊 I hope you continue to enjoy it!
- 54 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
I'm glad you liked snuggle time. Events are moving. Corbin and Paul are enjoying one another, but for how long?
-
Five a.m. Tuesday morning arrived, and Corbin's phone began to chirp. He reached to turn it off. Paul spent the night with him in the cabin, and the tall man shifted a bit behind him. Luckily he didn't quite wake. Instead, the fireman instinctively pulled on him, and Corbin's bare backside was again pressed tightly against Paul's front. The blonde man smiled. He had to admit, waking up to Paul was easy to get used to. Though currently the fireman's thick penis was hard as a rock and lay pres
- 26 comments
-
- 97
-
-
-
-
Yes indeedy.
- 30 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
I'm working on it! 😄 Let the story pull you in! Absolutely! Corbin has been isolated for a long time (apart from Harris), and he's starved for affection, connection, and physical intimacy. Paul is a perfect temptation and not something he can easily deny himself. Additionally, Paul seems to be a genuinely nice guy and someone who only wants the best for Corbin. Since nice guys always finish first I'm sure things are going to work out. 😳
- 30 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Thanks, @chris191070 ! I appreciate that you took the time to comment. 🙂 We'll have to see just what happened to separate Harris from his family. He's a focused, driven and intense man. Perhaps something in his past has forged him into the guy he is today.
- 30 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
That's very true, all Italians are not Mafioso. You're probably right about the food. No self-respecting capo would eat the knockoff stuff we think of as Italian food! Yes, Mr. Harris. More of him will come in focus as the tale progresses. We'll come to understand him a bit more when that happens. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, @droughtquake !
- 30 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Showered. Cat's lied, and I fed them even after the husband did. Getting another cup of coffee. Then gonna see if I can read some more stuff on here before I get too wrapped up in editing the next three chapters of Guarded. I hope everyone is having a great day. 🙂 -
Corbin stood in line at the coffee shop. There was only one person ahead of him - a man in a dark coat. The man had raven black hair, and it glittered with silver here and there. As the man turned in profile, he looked to be in his early fifties. Karen greeted him in her usual manner. "Hello, sir! How can I help you?" He spoke, his voice deep and almost melodic. "Sì, mi piacerebbe sapere se hai qualche traditore?" (Yes, I would like to know if you have any traitors?) His smile was smooth
- 30 comments
-
- 109
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
They have indeed. Thanks. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I hope things improve for you. -
I'm from the country. It's a big gift! A good road is very important, particularly where it snows/rains a lot. And, yes ... there are feelings flying, and Corbin doesn't like that he's not as objective as he feels he needs to be.
- 33 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Editing right now. 🙂
- 33 comments
-
- 11
-
-
