-
Posts
7,901 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Wayne Gray
-
So safe! Like a kitten in the arms of a gentle child.
- 33 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Weird! Glad you found it now. Oh, Stefano. It’s not likely even someone in the mob would be able to really play keep-away forever from the FBI, right? I’m sure Corbin has nothing to worry about! 😳
- 33 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Thanks for the reads, everybody.
- 33 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
There’s more on the way, for sure. 😊. I was gonna edit and get chapter 9 ready, but I have a 13 lb cat on my chest at the moment.
- 33 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Apparently, I'm highly attuned to the "food wavelength" on this string right now. I was half-way through my bowl of granola and milk before I remembered @Mikiesboy also talking about that particular food item. -
Thanks for the snapshot into the life of Conrad and Kim. I definitely enjoy stories of acceptance mixed with realism. I still like the perspective of Conrad's eyes. It makes me wish I were more flexible in what "does it" for me. Conrad is awesome, and Kim is a handful. They make a cute couple. 🙂
-
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Damn it. Thanks to @Mikiesboy's post earlier in the day I want grilled cheese for lunch. Back after I make one. -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I get the impression @mollyhousemouse can handle herself. -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Don't worry @mollyhousemouse . I know you're a lady, no matter what. Sometimes a lady wants stuff that makes boys blush, but that's not your fault! -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I believe you, molly! The boys are just trying to drag you down to their level. Stay lofty! -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Nice edit, molly. I'm sure we all knew what you meant. Only a real cad would take advantage of a slip of the finger. 😋 -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
She's jealous of the instant pot. Oh, sweet, glorious caffeine. Thank you, for reinstalling my brain. -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
And I'm terrible. @BHopper2started it! -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I struggled with how to spell "yay" earlier. I definitely need coffee. Stay warm, tim. Maybe make something nice and hot to eat for lunch today. -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes. I’m helping! Yay! -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Poached eggs over leftover rice make a pretty nice breakfast. -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Mine does shop. He just needs to go again. We were both mourning the lack of creamer, so I know we'll have some tomorrow. ☕ -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
There's no creamer. I don't think it can get worse. Pray for me. -
The Drop in Centre
Wayne Gray replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning. I need coffee, breakfast, and a hot number to serve them to me. FYI anybody is hot if they have coffee and food they’re handing to me. -
You're so sweet, molly. Thank you. HEA is allowed in my stories, but our heroes have to work for it! There will definitely be stuff to read from me. Hang on to your hat!
-
Well, that's good! Though I'm getting better all the time.
-
Thanks, tim. 🙂 Don't worry, there's more to come from me.
-
I'll think about what that might look like. Thanks. 🙂
-
You got to see a little of what makes me tick in my blog entries, but that doesn't feel like a fair trade. This was raw and real and emotional. I get that it's semi-autobiographical, but the emotions are close to your heart. Thanks, tim.
-
Thanks, tim. 🙂 No, this is just my memory of something that happened years ago. I wrote it out, so people understand a little more about me. Plus, it helps me to understand myself when I go through this exercise. I never really thought of my life as interesting, but I'm glad this was somewhat entertaining for you.
