Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Wow! I'm in "turmoil" over this chapter's ending. Hehe 😛 Awesome chapter.
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Aww I love you, Daddy Greg.
  3. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    And there's more excitement on the way. Hehe 😛
  4. **UPDATE** There were some exciting and welcome changes and adjustments taking place in the Joy City’s heroic foursome’s intertwined lives. While recovering from the ordeal in the fairy realm, Luke discovered that, like Jason, he was more comfortable in the forest, so he began spending most of his time with his green-skinned nature boy soulmate and his Rainbow Falls family. He also spent a considerable amount of time in the city working for the paper. He started an investigative colum
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 38 S3

    I love the prank. It was simple and quite elaborate at the same time. Very inspired and Fantabulous.
  6. I... I'm in total shock. THIS is an amazing chapter, @Paladin. The intricate plot twist and interesting details are truly inspired. You totally rock!
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 6

  8. This story is 🔥 🔥 🔥 and filled with enough juicy content that Joan Rivers would dig herself out of the ground and ask, "Can We Talk." Hehe 😛 No one who reads this amazing story will regret it.
      • 3
      • Haha
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 6

    Fine! Totally throw my previous chapter comment into the shredder by coming up with this incredibly genius plot twist, @chris191070. Hehe 😛 What am amazing and unexpected ending.
  10. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 5

    Hot Fickin' Damn! I can't believe I advertising guessed right. Just my luck to be right when there's no million dollar, or mansion prize to win. Hehe 😛 @chris191070 I Love this chapter. I also loved the four-way tickle fight the guys had in my head. Hehe 😛
  11. Hehe I love that word. To my knowledge, I created it. Hehe 😛 Yes! I love tickle hugs. Hehe
  12. @Lee Wilson, I didn't steal your tissues.. I hid them... Hehe 😛 Oops! I shouldn't have said that. Hehe 😛 I'm totally not hiding in the bedroom closet. LOL AWESOMETASTIC final chapter. I love that everyone enjoyed some success and that Stephen and Michael stayed together and in love.
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    Hehehahahe... No fair... I'm supposed to tickle you... Hehehahahehe..." Hehe 😛
  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    Cuteness will not distract me from your failure to respond. Now, chocolate is a whole different story. Hehe 😛
  15. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    My thought is Roland. His remark about the adjoining bedrooms in the previous chapter seemed off to me, and a chauffeur, at least one that's good will always spot things. @chris191070 I'm so gonna give you a noogie. Hehe 😛
  16. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    @chris191070... 'Nuf said for this cliffhanger chapter. Hehe 😛
  17. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 37 S3

    I'm kinda sad that Dav and Mac didn't get Valedictorian or Salutatorian like they were trying for, but I'm ecstatic that they got the honors they did. I love them, they're such an awesome power couple. @Bill W, this is such an awesome and emotional chapter.
  18. Dang! In 1992 I was 14. That seems like a lifetime ago, a lifetime I'd never want to repeat. Hehe 😛 Yeah! Love me some Pat Benatar. I still do "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" at karaoke.
  19. @Lee Wilson Once I recover for holding my breath for so long during this nail biter chapter, I'm giving you a noogie and hugging you. Hehe 😛 What an AWESOME chapter. I loved the suspense.
  20. Hopefully, I'll be starting on a new chapter for this and my other on hold stories. Nik and I have been throwing some ideas around.
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    Oh, and the term, gymnastickle has been in my head for the past decade or longer. I totally don't get to use it often enough. LOL
  22. Umm, @Summerabbacat, I was born in '78, so totally not too young. Hehe 😛 The Muppets were still on when I was growing up, and then there were the movies, and the 80's cartoon Muppet Babies, which rocked. I'm a total Muppet fan.
  23. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    My guys have conditioned their bodies to tickling. They're training for the 2026 Ticklympics, and gymnastickle tournament.
  24. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    I had a blast writing this chapter. I'm pretty sure the next one will be the ending. It's been awesome giving a new life to existing characters and introducing new ones. Not bad, getting five chapters from a one chapter story. Hehe 😛
×
×
  • Create New...