Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 34 S3

    Interesting comment from Liam. Maybe he wants to play Uno. Hehe 😛 Awesome chapter, @Bill W. I love Mac and Devin.
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 22

    I have their Christmas Album. Hehe
  3. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 22

  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 22

    I love Manhattan Transfer. I remember them doing Happy Holidays on Regis and Kathie Lee.
  5. Love this chapter. Chet's red cake idea is genius, and I love how you tied it to "The Scarlet Letter."
  6. Anyone who's looking for an amazing story to get lost in needs to give this a read. @Paladin continues to display his amazing talent as each chapter overflows with emotional depth, vivid descriptions of beautiful locations, and love.
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 22

    I can't believe you're ending it here. Hehe 😛 Such an amazing chapter, a usual. I love this growing family. Hehe Can't wait to see Jordan and Cam as young grandparents when reach couple decides they're ready for kids.
  8. Well, if they do drift. I've got your kidnapping and tickle torture planned out. Hehe 😛
  9. Michael and Stephen are so adorable. They're an awesome couple. I'm totally hoping they stay together and don't somehow drift apart.
  10. Ticklishboy30

    The Hunter

    Hehe @Cane23 Still dying to see Cane tickling Altair into being more lighthearted.
  11. Ticklishboy30

    The Hunter

    TOTALLY EPIC! I love the action. Seeing Altair change his initial reaction was amazing.
  12. This is such an adorable chapter. @BendtedWreath and @chris191070 you guys totally rock.
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 33 S3

  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 33 S3

    His being observant could end up working in the boys favor as well. Especially if they happen to get into a hairy situation where he could somehow provide a cover for them.
  15. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 33 S3

    Hehe I love them turning to skunks and spraying the trespasser. Preston has turned out to be an amazing and interesting friend to Michael and Devon. Thanks for another awesome chapter.
  16. Ticklishboy30

    Brad Love

    Ok, so I skipped down to this chapter. Hehe 😛 I'm totally in love with Brad and Aaron.
  17. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    I totally agree, @Palantir. Tickling provides a fun and playful bonding outlet. Hehe 😛
  18. Ticklishboy30

    Tricker.

    I mentioned you and "Trouble Plus Trouble in the latest chapter of "Phoenix, The Legend Is Ticklish."
  19. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 5

    I love your writing
  20. Ticklishboy30

    Tricker.

    This is so damn adorable. I'm Tupelo enjoying the images of Will and Tan heaving fun discovering each other's tickle spots for the mouse to explore. Hehe 😛
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    Totally
  22. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    They're so cute, and two faves of the characters I created. I'm happy that I was motivated to revise this story.
  23. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    AWESOME! I've been dying to see Saggio getting tickled by a bad guy. LOL
  24. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    I'd totally be attracted to you.
×
×
  • Create New...