Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Aargh! I'm totally hooked on the mystery. Don't make me come find you, @Paladin. Hehe 😛
  2. Randy, dressed in a pair of gray satiny basketball shorts, a crimson tank top that fit his upper body so perfectly that his pecs and perky nipples were clearly defined by the fabric, and tan flip flops, sat at a stoplight a block from his apartment. His fingers lightly combed through the shaggy dark auburn locks, covering his scalp seconds before the light changed and he turned left. He was excited about getting together with one of his favorite tickle fiction authors, and smiled as memories of
  3. Sweet! I'm always up for a fun tickle punishment, and @Paladin is always getting into trouble with his cliffhangers. Hehe 😛 @Paladin, I'm not snubbing, or dismissing your new story. I'm trying to finish the 4th chapter of Phoenix then hoping to start working on other open stories. While writing, I tend to slow down on my reading because I don't want to plagiarize anyone.
  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 10

    The guys need to have a magical, playful, and bonding tickle fight, followed by cuddle time. Hehe 😛 Awesome chapter.
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    "Hehehaha... Hey... you're cheating... Hehehahahe..." 😛
  6. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Yeah! I know you're buttering me up for the next chapter. You're not slick, Daddy Chris. Seriously, awesome and emotional chapter, @chris191070
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    I... You.... They... AARGH!!!
  8. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 36 S3

    Yep! I read the correct chapter.
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 36 S3

    I stick with my previous chapter's comment. LOL This chapter is Awesome. I love the action and excitement.
  10. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 9

    Hehe I totally loved the scene in my head of Rhys tickling Kieran for his playful way of giving the answer to his question in the beginning. Hehe 😛 I still haven't gone back to the beginning yet, but I love what I've seen of the characters. Awesome series, @Palantir
  11. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @chris191070 this is... Hehe 😛
  12. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    I know, right. LOL My boys love to cook and eat. Hehe 😛
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    I've been having fun with this. I'm working on the 4th chapter now.
  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    That was entirely new to the story. Hehe 😛
  15. @BendtedWreath and @chris191070 have brought their amazing writing talents together, and created an amazing story with endearing characters, love, danger, humor, and magic.
      • 5
      • Love
  16. @BendtedWreath and @chris191070 AWESOMETASTIC!!! Everything was here. Love, excitement, a bit of a mystery, and humor.
  17. Cuteness just for you, @Summerabbacat
  18. Feather... Yes, tar... Eeewww. Hehe 😛
  19. @Lee Wilson you are dangerously close to getting a noogie followed by a tickle attack. Hehe 😛 Awesome chapter.
  20. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 35 S3

    Awesome opening for the boys to possibly be fully honest with Preston, who I truly believe would take their secret to his grave. Personally, I do hope they tell him. He has kind of become like an uncle/grandfather figure while in school. I doubt you'd go this route, but it'd be kinda cool if Preston happened to know about Devin's family and was asked by the parents and grandparents to look after them.
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 35 S3

    It's awesome that Michael took the lead in getting the rapists arrested. Yet another awesome chapter. Can't wait to see if they get Salutatorian and Valedictorian.
  22. @BendtedWreath and @chris191070 The raw, powerful emotion of this chapter is breathtakingly beautiful. It's awesome seeing these young men letting their feelings out. Another amazingly awesome chapter.
  23. Jake and Aedan are so adorable.
  24. YES! Michael is so awesome. I'm really happy that Stephen was able to go and support him. Awesome job on the research.
  25. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 34 S3

×
×
  • Create New...