Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Frankjr

Members
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frankjr

  1. Frankjr

    Babies at the VUN

    Ok I’m going to say it…. I don’t think want them cured. And you are doing a fantastic job so far but one question. Is there a reason why these two chapters were small?. Keep up the great work R Eric. Missed you.
  2. Frankjr

    China and a Baby?

    Ok when I saw that you posted a chapter for BlueBlood 5.1 I nearly pissed my pants. As always you keep us in anticipation but somewhat well worth the wait. I’m getting excited for when they go to China and most importantly will there be a baby in the story. I’m very curious in Devin’s abilities, will they get stronger and what else he can do. thanks again Frank
  3. Wrenhaven immediately caught my attention with its moody coastal setting and emotionally charged premise. The description promises far more than a simple romance-it hints at a deeply layered story about grief, longing, guilt, and the consequences of forbidden love in a town where everyone knows everyone else's business. The slow-burn tension between Elias and Rowan feels compelling, especially as their relationship evolves from hostility into something intense and impossible to ignore. The atmosphere of a close-knit seaside town, combined with themes of desire, secrecy, and judgment, gives the novel a haunting quality that makes it hard to forget. If the writing delivers on the emotional depth suggested by the synopsis, Wrenhaven has the potential to be a powerful, heartbreaking, and unforgettable read.
      • 3
      • Love
  4. Loved the characters, the plot, the emotions felt for each other even though after the fact, Overall, it’s a thoughtful, emotionally grounded story that invites readers to consider love beyond conventional boundaries, while still asking important questions about vulnerability, and trust.
      • 4
      • Like
      • Love
  5. Frankjr

    Chapter 1

    Bravo again …..loved dammit
  6. Beautifully written, and I highly recommend it
  7. Again another beautifully written story and I highly recommend it
  8. Frankjr

    Epilogue

    I was hoping in the previous chapter that Alexander was going to see Brad! Yay! Loved it! Please don’t be too long of a break. You got me addicted to your stories. Again bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  9. Frankjr

    Say It Out Loud

    I swear you are a gifted writer. You write amazing stories that make me laugh, cringe, shock, surprise, angry and cry!. They just get better …well done Fox 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  10. Ok so when Micheal said “ I can understand that jackass’s concerns, but to convict me of a crime I haven’t committed yet does that mean it’s going to happen I. The story?
  11. Frankjr

    Chapter Ten

    It’s Kyle’s sister!
  12. Another masterpiece 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  13. Ok this 💩 you wrote Mrsgnomie ……was damn beautifully written and you are one DAMN GREAT WRITER! You had me laughing, crying and in suspense. Congratulations on a great written story! It’s one of my top 10 stories I will go back and read again and again. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  14. Frankjr

    Safeguard

    Does anyone know what happened to Quinn?
  15. 😡 there better be a continuation. Don’t leave us hanging 😫
  16. You sir wrote an amazing story. Thank you. You remind me of one of my favorite writers on here Laura Fox and now you are up there with her. Please continue to write stories like this. Loved it and you are a supreme writer.
  17. Frankjr

    Safe and Kind

    Ok did Alexander just give a hickey on Lyn, marking his property so that when Lyn meets Brad, Brad will see it?
  18. You Fox are a gifted writer. I’ve read almost all your stories and I am impressed with your imagination. I’m so leaning toward Alexander than Brad. So far reading this story it seems that Alexander has always had a crush on Lyn but I sense some jealousy from Brad and I have a feeling there is going to be a dog fight between Alexander vs Brad for Lyn. Maybe
  19. Excellent story to read. The words you use was as though I was seeing an actual movie. It was dark yet sometimes a tad humorous and thrilling.
  20. Love it, love it, love it! And sequels! …….
  21. Damn can you write a story! I am now seeing what you ment to show in this chapter. I think Alexander has always had feelings for Lyn. At first I thought Alexander was a stuck up jock but I’m seeing a new side of him and Brad🤔I’m having second thoughts about him now. It’s like the rolls have changed in Alexander and Brad.
  22. Frankjr

    Chapter 53

    No! Way too soon. What about the things Tony wants to do to help others. Building their own family. …NO!
  23. A seal of approval and well written
      • 6
      • Love
      • Like
  24. Frankjr

    Epilogue

    👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Damn Wayne 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 you truly are a writer. This story was outstanding, well done.
×
×
  • Create New...