Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,267
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Christmas Part 2

    Well Mike is a survivor. That's for sure. He and Eric are so good for one another. I had a little cry in a coffee shop on Patong Beach reading this chapter.
  2. Doha

    Family matters 3

    That line about wanting to take care of Colin is very moving. That aspect of caring through taking care of someone is very powerful. Colin and Owain do take care of each other. As for Joe. All will be well I suspect. Joe is quite a mature 17 year old and Owain is the cool uncle. 😎 It's right though for Colin to give them a day or 2 to settle. I love that Mhairi is exploring.
  3. Our two guys are getting on really well. They are learning to be in one anothers' space and to be accommodating. They are a good match.
  4. Doha

    Peace of Amiens

    @Gary L I could not agree more.
  5. Doha

    Recovery

    I absolutely love this series. I k ow that Calvert will be expected to marry, although he could probably get away with not marrying if he is "married to the navy", but in order for him and George to develop their own close bond, a wife would be necessary. It still works this way for citizens of the Middle Eastern country in which I currently live.
  6. Doha

    Recovery

    Agreed. For a princess to marry a highly ranked noble would be unlikely, to marry a commoner, impossible.
  7. Doha

    Recovery

    Winkler has a partner - Jacobs. He is one of the crew, who normally rows Granger's landing boat.
  8. Doha

    The Next Step

    They tied the knot!!!
  9. Doha

    Hero Worship

    I'm chuffed that they're going to get married. Don't waste any more time.
  10. Doha

    Hero Worship

    I was also a Mormon.
  11. Doha

    Hero Worship

    I'm sure he will.
  12. Doha

    Back Off!

    A great story. Loving the extended family developing here. Something is going to go wrong but I'm not sure what yet.
  13. Doha

    Movie Offer

    A great chapter. They handled the "sex stuff" really well.
  14. Doha

    Rising of a Star

    Another great chapter and Chet comes to conclusions on his own. Good job.
  15. Doha

    Denial

    This chapter had me all weepy. And smiley. Loving it the second time around.
  16. Doha

    Denial

    Hahaha. I'm doing the same thing.
  17. Doha

    Chet

    It has been a great start!
  18. Doha

    Chet

    I think a lot of us married and then had to unpack the mess we made.
  19. Doha

    Mike

    I've read this previously before I started liking and commenting. Im going to really enjoy it second time around.
  20. The Court of Ghosts is an epic tale of love, loss, tragedy and rebuilding. Fran and Ed's lives criss cross becoming one and diverging again. This is a long summer read; one most definitely worth undertaking.
      • 3
      • Like
      • Love
  21. Well this was a wonderful journey. Ed is safely and happily living with James, whilst Fran gets on with the business of revenge. Each vengeful decision kills the innocent boy a little more and less of Fran remains. This could also be the end of th first volume in a series. I hope you do decide fo write more.
  22. I do hope Lothar can free Ed. Edith's son could become the centre of future discontent and a rallying cry for revolution. How is Fran going to sort this mess out? Is it even possible?
  23. Doha

    Holiday

    This sounds like a perfect holiday. A bit together, a bit wondering around alone, coming together in the evenings and then cumming together. 😀 These two are well suited. I'm really glad that Colin is OK with the money and being naked.
  24. Doha

    Holiday

    Yes @drsawzall! When they chat and relax together it all works well. It's the same for most of us.
  25. I did not suspect this. Not for an instant. So this is what the sex with the whole "foretold". How Fran will get out of this I do not know.
×
×
  • Create New...