Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,216
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. A fun day on the yacht, a strut around the nude beach, saving a dude from a shark and the fraudulent claim from the evil queen. A lovely chapter!
  2. Oh boy, Natasha will look amazing in stripes, or even orange.
  3. 😂 a labour of love for the active top, whoever he may be in the situation 🤣
  4. Doha

    Outsider

    🤔 Esperanza is surprisingly glamorous. Who could have taken the photo? Earnest while Larry was riding? The surly groom who called him an outsider? And why? As for naked wrestling, that is definitely one of the better rites of passage at this strange school!
  5. That would put an interesting new spin on things. 🔥
  6. Doha

    The Last Road

    “I found myself hoping I'd get to spend a lifetime collecting smiles just like that”. Man alive - I hope so too. These two have found something very special.
  7. So Mannly now has two new names, but still cannot remember his birth name. Jake will be more insistent than ever to protect and care for him.
  8. I wasn’t allowed to watch Dallas as I was only about 9 or 10 at the time, but we all knew what was going on. Patrick Duffy was the heart throb.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 19

    In fact this is a gift most woman have that men fail to learn at their peril. The switch from good fairy to hellfire witch with the flip of a switch. It’s a gift!
  10. Doha

    Chapter 19

    For me, it feels like a reconciliation between Miles and a Troy is inevitable. That pull is still there and the connection will reestablish itself. How this will affect Owen is still to be seen. Will Troy and Miles fall into “brothers” territory? Or will it pick up from where it left off? Either way Owen is not going to like it.
  11. Doha

    Chapter 19

    I reckon you’re right on the nail there @wallycleaver.
  12. Doha

    PROLOGUE

    Hmm I can think of myriad ways I could use that sum.
  13. Wow! That was a sly little cliffhanger you threw in there @Vcs. Now Jake will need to make a move - will Mannly go to the bunk house or not? 🤔
  14. Doha

    Love seeDz

    Love SeeDz is a heart-warming tale of two young men who find each other at college and fall in love, against all expectations. It isn’t all a bed of roses however, and we join them as they face challenges and experience the joy of love. Highly recommended .
      • 1
      • Love
  15. Doha

    Chapter 30

    Simply fabulous!
  16. Doha

    Chapter 29

    An emotionally draining chapter, but where there is even a sliver of hope we must seize it.
  17. Doha

    Chapter 28

    There are so many ‘what ifs’. Ultimately the drunk driver is solely to blame as the one who broke the law. Hopefully these men can make sense of the situation. It may end up being Evan’s parents that help Nate’s dad see reason.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 27

    Evan leaving came as a huge surprise! And not a good one.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 26

  20. This farm is a gem and gran has made it so incredibly welcoming. I am pleased for all 4 of our guys. I do hope that in the future Runyan and Willie-James will be able to buy a piece of neighbouring land. I do hope you feel better soon Gary.
  21. Doha

    Endless, Forever

    Our protagonists are settling into their new home, their new roles and their new life together. And it looks great!😊 It’s a good life, if you don’t weaken.
  22. Doha

    Endless, Forever

    Ah, Skarg. We can’t forget the heroic Skarg.
  23. Doha

    Three Weeks

    From your lips to God’s ears @Philippe
  24. Doha

    Chapter 25

    Fingers crossed, but perhaps dad is more perceptive than the boys give him credit for?
  25. Doha

    Three Weeks

    The final sentence is ominous. It sends shivers down my spine. Just what exactly is going to happen that Kent will not forget for the rest of his life??? Cliffhanger!
×
×
  • Create New...