Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 16

    Just as scary as the Dowager Countess of Grantham. 🤣🤣
  2. Doha

    Chapter 15

    Theo is a real little trooper and Papa Sawyer a wiley legal assassin.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 14

    Now the real battle begins and Theo is on the side of the angels. ps I don’t know cricket was a thing in Chicago.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 14

    YES!!!🙌
  5. Doha

    Chapter 14

    Far and away the best come back possible! Well done Theo. You silenced Mama.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 13

    With 8 chapters to go we knew the peace could not last. Now it’s up to Theo and the gang to turn the tables on the actual villain, not Cobb, a simple thug, but Rourke.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 12

    Fabulous writing! A western shoot out. And our guys win the day!
  8. Doha

    Chapter 11

    The ghosts are on their way and Cobb will be wondering what on Earth is going on. I hope he gets what’s coming to him.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 10

    Well Black and White have crossed the river to glory, not, and Cobb has performed the deed. Now our guys need to recover the gold and get back to Silver Spring and Marshall Dixon.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Now Theo has his work cut out for him. Kill Cobb, rescue Sawyer and eliminate the accountants.
  11. Doha

    Chapter 8

    An unusual group, but they now have a dead compatriot to honour, a band of scoundrels to flush out and two crooked accountants to attend to.
  12. Doha

    Chapter 8

    And it’s going to be very, very sweet.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 7

    They knew they were headed into a trap.
  14. Doha

    Chapter 6

    Another brilliant chapter and I am more hooked than ever. I loved the card game. As for the lawyers, the need to be returned to Chicago at a brisk pace minus some dignity and pompousness (if there is such a word).
  15. Doha

    Chapter 6

    Yes, this was a fantastic scene.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 4

    They remind me so much of the Paradox couple.
  17. Doha

    Chapter 5

    Our boys did amazingly well and eventually saved by a French gambler and US Marshalls. But , as Cobb said, I think they have begun a war that they cannot avoid until they have flushed out the entire corrupt red sash gang, or they are dead themselves.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 4

    These two men are intriguing me. They are unfolding as individuals as well as an emerging couple. How you behave in a crisis tells a lot. Theo and Elias will be safe with one another.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 4

    That was the first thing that came to my mind. A hayloft only needs one tiny spark 🔥
  20. Doha

    Chapter 3

    I’m loving this! It is in much the same style as @Headstall. I’m hooked.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 3

    I love the big chapters.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Lorelei is a force of nature and Cob is a fool. Let’s see how Sawyer and Theo navigate the conflict that is about to rain down on them.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 1

    Always dreamt of having a gay cowboy! 🤠 Theo is a very interesting character. Let’s see how these two sort things out. Brave actions have been taken though, for sure.
  24. Doha

    Prologue

    Not going to read this as I’m still in Carter’s stories but only furnished volume 1. But I recognise names from that story. I love that. It’s like a whole little universe going on.
  25. Carter’s Vanguard is the start of a multi-part series following the life and love of Brit-in-Canada, Will Carter. This is an engaging read and comes highly recommended.
×
×
  • Create New...