Doha
Members-
Posts
5,240 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Doha
-
A great start. I already like Creek. Let's see how this goes. Good advice from dad.
-
Alexander and Lyn are hot together. 🔥 this has been simmering for a decade and has finally erupted like Mt Vesuvius
-
[Memory, Junior Year, November] – Strategic Mistakes
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Junior Year, November] – Strategic Mistakes
These two crazy jocks are actually pretty sweet guys and so Lyn's first experience was a good one. -
[Memory, Junior Year, November] – Strategic Mistakes
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Junior Year, November] – Strategic Mistakes
As others have already said, I'm fascinated by the way Lyn, as narrator, is revealing that despite his over-thinking and hidden sexuality, it is Alexander that occupies his dreams - that time when he cannot control where his brain meanders. 😉 -
That was super hot 🔥. I believe that Alexander already knows about Brad, but if he gets to know that Lyn witnessed Brad getting a blow jib from Luke, he would deduce that the sex was some kind of pain killer or revenge amd that could end whatever it is that Lyn and Alexander are starting to develop.
-
A fantastic chapter as usual with George as sharp as ever. A posting in Spain could be an interesting interlude before his next ship, which I do hope he will get.
-
[Memory, Junior Year, November] – Queer Tension
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Junior Year, November] – Queer Tension
Brad certainly reveal his feel8ng for Lyn in this chapter. This is not just protective intervention - he is marking his territory. And the question to Lyn highlights this. Had Lyn responded that he was open to a conversation with Quinn, this might have been the indicator to Brad that he could reveal himself fully to Lyn. In many ways its a pity that they could not do this, but they were both very young and trying to live the expectations of their families and community. -
What Do You Call a Big Reveal?
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in What Do You Call a Big Reveal?
Absolutely. How strange it is that many of us do this in our own ways. The safety of the prison. I hope that Alexander and Lyn get to build a new kind of safety together. -
What Do You Call a Big Reveal?
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in What Do You Call a Big Reveal?
Agreed. Luke and Brad were obviously connected. But it makes me think that all those time Brad held Lyn for too long or stroked his hair, he was actually testing the water - the water Lyn couldn't allow himself to test,despite desperately wanting to. I hope he is not moving forward with Alexander as a reaction to the disappointment of Brad. -
I couldn't agree more @Cane23. The moment I read this line from Brad with a poker dace I knew he was talking about Lyn. Alex also knew. Lyn chooses not to know.
-
@Mark Arbour I was delighted to see a chapter arrive. I totally get where Granger is. Surrounded by friends, family and loved ones but feeling lonely. Ive always liked Calvert, so I am especially glad that Calvert arrived out of the blue.
- 24 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
A Punishment Fit for the Depraved
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in A Punishment Fit for the Depraved
These two are really good together. When it feels like nothing ever has before, and for both of them, then it is a sure winner. -
So the exorcism has taken place and Lyn is finally free of his Brad-crush, but Brad has now realized that what Lyn offered at college was unconditional adoration, something he will not get from Bella or anyone else.
-
I'm very hopeful that Lynton will heed Alexander's caution ⚠️ regarding Brad. They have something very special surfacing and Brad has nothing of substance to offer.
-
[Memory, Junior Year in High School] – Less Than Perfect
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Junior Year in High School] – Less Than Perfect
We get a little insight into young Lynton, who comes head on with his mother's chosen career as well as the possibility of who his father could be. Tough for a teenager already trying to figure out his orientation. -
[Memory, Early December, Sophomore Year] – Don’t Read Into It
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Early December, Sophomore Year] – Don’t Read Into It
That is true. I think most parents could relate to that. The years from the time the eldest child goes to school and the youngest finishes college, are just a blur. -
[Memory, March, Sophomore Year] – You Are My Friend
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, March, Sophomore Year] – You Are My Friend
I'm on a yacht floating on the Mediterranean off the Turkish coast. Loving this yacht nearly as much as I'm loving this story! -
This was quite a chapter and so many apt comments made. @Seraph28, @LeeSA, @Cane23, @Paladin to name a few. Alexander is more vulnerable than we think, when it comes to Lyn, and Lyn is having a shift towards Aelxander and away feom Brad. This is something Brad has cottoned onto. What is Luke up to?
-
[Memory, Early December, Sophomore Year] – Don’t Read Into It
Doha commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in [Memory, Early December, Sophomore Year] – Don’t Read Into It
So much might have been easily handled and been fantastic for all 3, if Lynton could be a little more intuitive. But I also understand, that like many of us, he was in hiding and desperately trying to blend in. What a lot of time we waste.
