Talk about a Royal Roto-Rooter! LOL!!! Adam is definitely setting a tone of 'Do what is right' for the people of Liechtenstein because he won't be putting up with thievery and bullshit! LUV THIS CHAPTER!!!
Sounds like little Miss Anna may've become a lady while with Marie and Adam. Who better to help her through that frightening life changing episode and explain what happened than the lovely Princess Marie ... better known as Mom.
Still curious what Adam is doing with the Minister of Finance. So heart warming what Adam did for all the children - now instead of being tormented, they'll be lifted on a pedestal by their friends. All the children's lives were changed when their parents died but Adam is trying his best to correct the curve in the road that life gave them. Anton's life will be forever changed with his operation. So enjoyed this chapter!
Holy Crap! Since I'm a visual person, I looked on the website to see the Liechtenstein Palace and Carriage. Hell, no wonder Marie thought they were at Disneyland! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Curious what Adam has up his sleeve with the Minister of Finance that Gerry will like. We shall see soon! LOL!!!
Definitely DID NOT see that coming. The proposal with 2 platinum bands ... caused tears to from my eyes to start flooding. That's the way I proposed to the man that I love so very much! Well, it wasn't on a private jet and we didn't join the mile high club after but hey ... Colin pulled his head out of his ass after all, they had a baby, and lived happily ever after! ❤️
As f'd up as this chapter was to read ... ya gotta luv the levity that his mom brought to the story ... “Money can buy the best education, but it sure doesn’t make you smart.” and “Oh, what a tangled web we weave when we say stupid-ass shit.” Mom doesn't hold back and, for someone like Colin, both barrels are what's needed at this point! LOL!!! LOL!!!
Holy Moly, where did the easy peasy go in the relationship? Colin is wrapped tighter than a spring about to explode and Charles is about fed up with the petty BS. Honestly, can't say as I blame him. Nag, nag, nag! Drama, drama, drama. NO ... THANK ... YOU !!!
Oh wow, I didn't think about where the honeymoon will be. This could be VERY interesting in what they have to deal with while there. Knowing Marie and her sense of humor, this could get very very funny! LOL!!!!
This made me think of the $1/2million ambulance that Adam bought Marie. Did I miss that WOW factor in one of the chapters when that arrived? I don't remember there being much fanfare about it. I mean if I were to get a $1/2million car I'd be jumping for joy! LOL!!!!
Hell, having bugs come out at every exit freaks me out ... I can't imagine how Alex felt at that young age! Glad Adam was there to reassure and comfort!
A car horn ... timed right at the end of sex .... how romantic! Definitely something I'm going to have to remember to do .... now get out! LOL!!! LOL!!!
First love is the cutest thing. Jesse has so many qualities that are just heart melting - genuine and full - as opposed to the superficial, I want in your pants, that Colin's seen thus far. Team Jesse 1 - Charles 0.
This chapter just exemplifies the love and compassion Adam & Co have for these boys. Ole Bagpipes probably would've let the poor boy starve to death or sent his parents a bill for the extra food he was consuming. Such a contrast and so refreshing the direction Adam has taken the Academy in ... the right direction!!!