-
Posts
8,281 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
That was addressed in the rest of my comment which disappeared @Cane23. In short, Princes' Raemande and Manikato will share the throne, and each will rule with their male lover, in a kingdom where having not just one gay ruler, but two, will be of no consequence to the citizens of Jeebath. Cassandra will also have a special place in the kingdom, and will be the only one of the five who is a Queen by title. She also enjoys an active social life as the house mother of the houses of Chic, BoneyM, KC Sunshine and VillagePeople.
-
I am fuming @Mark Ponyboy Peters I was toggling between two screens for chapter 9 and had not pressed 'Add Comment' on either, and had written a lot more. Fucking technology pisses me off yet again and it is a waste of time now to add the rest of the comment and make the changes I had on the other screen. FFFFFFAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKK.
-
In this chapter we learn Prince Raemande, second in line to the throne of Jeebath, entered into a lavender marriage with his childhood friend, Cassandra, who bore him a son, Daryl Garth Sherbet of Jeebath, grandson of King Roban Sherbet of Jeebath. Meanwhile, Raemande’s brother, Manikato, who is the rightful king of Jeebath, lives in exile in the kingdom of Discorama where it is summer all year round, with his best friend and lover, Zerpour Atlantika Jewel aka Santa Esmeralda. The Dark Lord, Septimus, has imprisoned Prince Raemande in an attempt to lure Manikato back to Carronne where Septimus intends to kill him. Septimus is unaware that Manikato, like his brother Raemande, is gay, and that his lover Santa Esmeralda is the grandson of Willem aka The Warlock. Willem’s daughter, Makybe, like her father also possesses supernatural powers, including extraordinary strength and stamina, which Santa Esmeralda inherited from his mother. Any threat to the life of his beloved, Manikato, is an invitation to an apocalypse brought on by Santa Esmeralda, Makybe and Santa Esmeralda’s father, Bletchingly, one which Willem has foreseen and awaits with a sense of joy and antici..........pation. It is many years since Willem has seen his daughter, son-in-law and grandson, and his vision has indicated the death of Septimus will also result in a miracle most extraordinary, one which only Bletchingly’s sister, Sunline, could bring about, the restoration of his, the Warlock's, eyesight. Of course, this is all mere conjecture as the Knights of the Order of the Dragon face insurmountable odds with the sheer number of Septimus’ troops. Perhaps a great plague is looming for Septimus and his troops, one which uses a human vessel in the form of Ruby, to spread its toxins. Ruby as the host is unaware and shows no symptoms herself, but in her generosity to keep the troops entertained, the plague quickly spreads amongst the troops as they engage in "sins of the flesh" with the amply proportioned and ravenous Ruby.
-
Kissing leads to horizontal dancing leads to ....all manner of fun. The cards are proving to be true, passion to varying degrees is uniting the throuple, making them stronger and more resilient. Imagine their combined strength once Theo gets over his resistance to the three fucking; their qi will increase exponentially with the exchange of their life force.
-
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Now that is just cruel @Paladin. LOL. I may have to engage the services of @Ticklishboy30 to punish you. 30 minutes of tickle torture followed by 5 minutes of across-the knee-spanking, with a paddle owned by Dame Maggie Smith which she used to keep Dames Joan Plowright, Judi Dench and Eileen Atkins in line during the filming of Tea With The Dames. Either that, or force you to sit through a viewing of Emerald Fennell's Wuthering Heights followed by Melania, twice. Actually that is just too cruel. Punishment by @Ticklishboy30 it must be then. -
Cary and Grace? Caleb and Lucas? I think the latter will do quite nicely to investigate and hopefully catch a thief. The only "hitch" I can see in this plan is what if the thief is Charley. I must say I would be somewhat embarrassed, at least, if I was Juanito that he had not detected this anomaly before. Has he been asleep at the wheel? The "L" word. Some use it flippantly whilst others find it difficult to admit. The inspiration for poets, authors, songwriters and bullshit artists since time began. Many a song with this title, but I like this one because the song and the video are so quirky.
-
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
I just noticed on The Story Lover site you have published it with a capital T @Paladin so am not surprised by this response. In my comment I initially questioned if it was inspired by k. d. lang whom I believe was inspired by cummings, but thought that was a question too silly even for me to ask. Spooky. -
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Dare I be so bold as to suggest the faithful have invested in the story already and the speculative "juices" are a result of this. -
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
My thinking was the client was Martin's mother. His biological father was English and he left his estate to Martin's mother, with a proviso that upon her death Martin inherited the estate. The estate is substantial and in deference to her daughter, Martin's mother left all work related to the estate and Martin's inheritance of it in the hands of his biological father's solicitors in the UK. That is my speculation and I am sticking to it. LOL. -
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
I am intrigued @Paladin if the story title turmoil with a lower case t rather than an upper case T is of significance? -
I actually loathe her version @drpaladin much to the dismay of those who admired her.
-
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
This story is giving every indication it will be another success for you @Paladin if the interest in the first chapter is any guide, and I cannot see why it should not be. Congratulations from Dannii, who is almost unrecognisable in this video. She has certainly improved with "age" and a little "modification" here and there. And I am not being facetious as I think she, like Kylie, is fabulous. -
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
This was my reasoning @Davide, particularly given Martin and his sister have what appears to be a very good relationship with each other. I thought their mother may have wanted to avoid any possible discomfort or friction between the two if the revelation of a different father and an inheritance from him was revealed to Martin's sister as well as Martin. -
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
I assumed the turmoil would continue for some time @Paladin, but assumed (hoped anyway) he would ultimately achieve peace, happiness and re-establish a relationship with his children, despite the efforts of the poisonous viper. Natasha conjures up memories of Natasha Stott Despoja. -
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
@Gary L lives in Valencia, Spain, and is a former resident of Blighty, either a Brummy or a Mancunian if I remember correctly @Paladin. I get confused by the dates if both the day and month are 12 or less. -
Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
Summerabbacat commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 1 – Is it a scam?
"My marriage breakdown and then the acrimonious divorce proceedings. It was almost straight after that when Mum was diagnosed and I moved in to help look after her. Then her death and funeral. Did I tell you Natasha wouldn’t let the kids come to the funeral? They weren’t allowed to go to their grandmother’s funeral." Natasha, what a bitch. Regardless of the reason for their divorce, which Martin indicates was acrimonious, not allowing their children to go to their grandmother's funeral, presumably out of spite at her ex-husband, is unforgivable. I presume Natasha will play little if any role in this story, if she does I hope it is cut short by tragedy. I assume Martin will be the bigger man and allow their children to go to their mother's funeral, if this is the case. Presumably the trip to London is to inform Martin of an inheritance of some sort. I think @CincyKris and @chris191070 might be onto something. Martin's mother may have had secrets, one being the man whom Martin believed was his biological father was not, a man now deceased who left everything to Martin's mother, whom now deceased has left the entirety of his biological father's substantial estate to Martin. If this is the case, I hope there is an ironclad clause in it that Natasha cannot get her hands on any of the estate. Won't she be spitting chips if this is the case. The title of the story hopefully reflects the status quo at present only @Paladin. Given your comments above I assume Martin is going to have significant self-discovery, possibly aided by Simon in both a professional and personal capacity, which may result in Martin being far happier than he ever was with that spiteful cow, Natasha.- 46 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I wonder if it might be Roland? He seemed to be sad that Terry was no longer around and may think Mark had something to do with Terry's alleged absence sowing his wild oats. Or is it Terry who has been observing Mark, unknown to Mark he is still in Phoenix, or perhaps he has Mark's home bugged.
-
I want to believe Micah has been truthful and completely transparent and his intentions are nothing but noble, but I am not convinced. "He sighed. "Damn. What lousy timing. Or maybe it's perfect timing." "Huh?" "Killian, I've always felt like you've never really gotten over Asher. Now here he is, and he wants to get together with you." "I don't think he meant..." "I think you should do it." "What?" "I think you should go out with him." "What?" "I think you should go out with Asher. Maybe it will help you settle your feelings for him once and for all. I doubt we can move on until you do." It is as if Micah is trying to sabotage his relationship with Killian so he can move to New York "guilt-free", lay all the blame for his failed relationship with Killian, which he may be thinking is a fait accompli, on Killian. Additionally, the more Micah pleads he is not trying to pressure Killian into making a decision, the more disingenuous he appears to be. If Killian does not not move in with Micah and Micah moves to New York, I don't believe it will be because Killian has decided he has not gotten over Asher, but it may be because he has a new love interest in Jacy. I think Fletcher in particular is going to be instrumental in helping Killian accept and manage his gifts. Perhaps acceptance is the integral factor in managing the gifts, and he certainly has not accepted them as yet, viewing them at times as much a curse or at least an inconvenience, as a blessing. Perhaps the new office secretary might be Tad, or perhaps Jacy, or perhaps Killian's mother returned from Pennsylvania (?).
-
Marshmallow chicks? I shuddered to think what they might be @Odie, but was very pleased to learn they do not contain baby chicks or any part thereof. I cannot envisage Aaron as a Jimmy. I am surprised he has not insisted his brothers, sisters-in-law and others address him as Aaron. Part of me admires him for being chill enough to not let it bother him, but another part of me thinks he should insist as that is his preferred name and the others should respect his wishes. Given Sandi's comments I assume Marie does not know Aaron is gay and is likely to not accept it. If her religious beliefs are such that she cannot accept it then it is her problem not Aaron's.
-
I have not come across the given name Kilby before @Wombat Bill. Given his mother's drug addiction perhaps she named him after Steve Kilbey of the Church, the Aussie group who had that marvellous international hit Under The Milky Way in 1988 amongst others; or perhaps she named him after the bilby, particularly if she was drugged at the time. It does not appear her drug addiction has had any impact on Kilby's physical growth or mental capacity. Kilby was far better behaved and personable in this chapter. It was pleasing to observe Edward's bullshit metre is fully factional and he is not letting Kilby get away with bad behaviour just because he has had a shitty life. Edward's description of Kilby as "transactional" was brilliant. He is certainly not alone with this behaviour. The colour of the ube cakes above is spectacular. They must take some time to roll so perfectly. At first glance I thought they were beautifully rolled bath towels or hand towels.
-
We’re all squeaky clean here
Summerabbacat commented on Wombat Bill's story chapter in We’re all squeaky clean here
@Summerabbacat often thinks the worst of his own species, which invariably proves to be true. Hopefully Kilby will prove me wrong. -
If only. A spectacular film with wonderful songs.
-
Augusta and Working Toward LA
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Augusta and Working Toward LA
This is such a wonderful story @Lee Wilson, another "lite" in your portfolio. This chapter moved me to tears (again) and was very exciting. Michael, with Stephen at his side, continues to shine, his dedication rewarded and recognised. At this rate you are heading for another HEA at the conclusion of this story. LOL. -
Louis & Charlie relax
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Louis & Charlie relax
I am a heathen @Gary L, I don't like beer, rugby league or meat pies either. Stone the flamin' crows. I must be one of those bloody vegetarian poofter bastards. -
What a fucked up family life Aaron appears to have experienced growing up, apart from Steve. Carl may not be the total douchebag Aaron thought he was, but he is not far from it. I am not a very forgiving person, not of my fellow humans anyway, so I am still sceptical regarding the reasons Carl offered for his treatment of Aaron.
