Jump to content

Cane23

Members
  • Posts

    4,189
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cane23

  1. Cane23

    Chapter 12 - Kai

    Still laughing... Just reading The Butler. I'm completely hooked, except I just want to KILL Gregory!!! First of your stories I have read is Colorado Game on some other site. That is fun soap opera, as I have put in review, exactly what I needed after reading some heavy abusing topics!
  2. Cane23

    Chapter 12 - Kai

  3. Cane23

    Chapter 10

    Can't beat'em, join'em! 😁
  4. Cane23

    Chapter 10

    Thank you for your kind words - there's been years since, but still, some things stay for life! I know, I've been Andy... actually, I AM Andy in many things (ok, I wouldn't go as far as meeting mobsters in order to write a book 😉) therefore, by criticizing him, I criticize myself!
  5. I suppose it's not unusual, especially for log time members but I've been surprised, mostly positively but a bit overwhelmed...when a few stories I'm following have been published in a row!!! Thinking on 40°C is not something I'm very good at but...
  6. The chapter that brings more questions than giving answers! A few moments from Carter's past have been relieved, making us wander about his relationship with his father and how did he disappoint him. Similarities between Carter and Ethan are more and more intriguing. I've mentioned possibility of twin brother in previous chapter but, knowing incredible plots @vanalas can make - anything is possible. They could be the same person, with lost memory in tragic events arranged by jealous Dexter. A huge plot, organized by evil masterminds with fake disease, steeling Ethan's corpse (who is not dead actually), erasing his memory ... oh my ... @vanalas, am I good?! 😁
  7. Cane23

    Chapter 10

    Very sensual chapter. The end of the chapter made me think of Justin as walking disaster. But as he said himself - he has just started living a life, and every beginning starts with learning how to walk first! I hope Scott saves him and close a full circle since the day they first met.
  8. Cane23

    Chapter 10

    You guys made me read this chapter for a few times again, and then, all Andy's parts from the beginning! I have never agreed with making Andy a bad guy but let's not make him an angel either. Especially because author didn't write him like an angel, he deliberately has made him the way he is - imperfect as human beings usually are. There is no doubt that Andy's relationship with Tony has been going to the dead end since the beginning. Two guys in completely different stages of their life, one focused on carrier, other on parties and, maybe, commitment - no future for them obviously. But then, if you have balls, or class, or you are mature enough...whatever...you break up in third chapter! Even in this chapter, Andy postpones the unpleasant conversation until he contacts parents, friends...ugh, ok, now it time for Tony! Right?! Andy is a lovable character, but let's not defend him from himself or author! I would have been very concerned about Andy's character if he is heartless and feels indifferent about what he did (or didn't do in this case). Andy feels guilty conscience, which is ok, he should feel like that. Once again, it makes him human. Well, Andy, confronting such situations makes us grownups! Let me tell you a story. I've been working in my father's company. He was a great leader and authority; and I was, much like Andy, protected from many unpleasant situations. My father died of heart attack. First day I came to his office after that, I've been watching his empty table, wondering - who is going to pick up the phone and speak to creditors. 'You will, there is no one else', I said to myself. That was the day I grew up!
  9. Cane23

    Chapter 11 - Adam

    I have the same impression that Kai is going to change his 'older' room for his 'old' room very soon! 😁
  10. Cane23

    Chapter 10

    If Andy wants to end up as better man till the end of this story, he will have to learn that the way he treated Tony is not the way you treat people. Otherwise, it can return to him as boomerang... Unusual circumstances brought unusual relationship between Matt and Ahmet. It's their little piece of paradise, piece of normality in abnormal world they are forced to live in. Somehow, I think Ahmet will have his role in Matt's escape, alas, that might be his final role.
  11. Cane23

    Chapter 11 - Adam

    The art of good writing - Adam's chapters tend to reflect his character. It's always calm chapter, like walking through antique shop. Oh, the fact that Adam doesn't have hilarious family contributes too!
  12. Cane23

    Thirty-Five

    Keith's opera experience is same as Julia Robert's in Pritty Woman. As they say, you either love or hate opera - no one is indifferent. It is unusual that they didn't choose some more popular opera composers as Mozart, Rossini, Verdi, Puccini ... It is much easier to get hooked by more classical opera masterpieces (my first opera experience has been Rossini's 'Barber of Seville', unforgettable moment till today). I've heard of Janacek much latter, actually reading Murakami's '1Q84' where his Sinfonietta is played during taxi drive. Stan might be more aware of Smetana and Dvorak than Janacek!
  13. Cane23

    Chapter 9

    Unfortunately, seems this was the only way for Peter. Escape to denial, if you don't look at 'problem' every day, the 'problem' doesn't exist! Sad, but if it means a freedom for Justin than, let it be!
  14. Cane23

    Chapter 10 - Kai

    Crazy fun from the previous chapter continues. I thought that Kai would tell his sister about moving with Adam, but obviously, it is impossible to say much when Megan is talking! 😂 Must have been interesting to have a sister fag hag! 😁
  15. Cane23

    Chapter 1

    Oh noooo, he's ancient!!! 🤣 Poor boy, when you're out of excuses ... Amazing story, I've enjoyed reading it.
  16. Cane23

    Chapter 9

    Guilty as charged, I admit it! I've been one of those who commented your chapters before reading them! @weinerdog found me with 'fingers in honey jar'! But it was such a fun, I couldn't resist it!!!!! * hybrid Panda
  17. Cane23

    Chapter 9 - Adam

    It's so nice of you but I think those two don't want any privacy - neither for them nor for others! Adam is going to be crazy with them but, you just have to accept them as they are. Those kinds of people, laud and inappropriate, that just show themself at the door uninvited - Hello, we have just come, are you happy?! 🤪 Nevertheless, such people can positively surprise you in some critical situations when you least expect. Just when you think you cannot handle them anymore and you will show them the door, they do something astonishing to disarm you.
  18. Cane23

    Chapter 9 - Adam

    Which means that Adam is going to be very, very, very 'cute' and Kai is going to like it very, very much!!!
  19. Cane23

    Chapter 9

    Let's give Andy a chance. Yes, he grew up in overprotective surrounding with wealthy and very supportive parents. @Al Norris wrote it much better than I could!👇 I think Andy has capacity to mature and change. Is it going to be difficult and painful, I don't know, it's up to @Mikiesboy to reveal it eventually. At this stage of the story, eventual romantic relationship between Matt and Andy is not important. Of course, it is entertaining to speculate with friends here at GA but, honestly, as many readers have already written, their lives are on opposite paths at the moment. Romance and sex are far from priority ...
  20. Cane23

    Chapter 9 - Adam

    Aww, they are so charming, beautiful chapter indeed! That's it. Kai has set the foundations of their relationship. No💩, let's be honest! Bravo Kai! Bravo @Andr0gene!
  21. Cane23

    Chapter 9

    We might find out the biggest mystery of all - Who poisoned the Caleb?! 😜
  22. Cane23

    Chapter 9

    I was thinking something like that - ego feeding! Andrew gets order to write Mr Black's affirmative biography. Successful businessman, saving boys from the street, 'hero' of the lost souls...and similar crap!
  23. Cane23

    Chapter 9

    I hope Andrew is not going to crash himself into the Amazon forest in order to be authentic as much as possible!
  24. Cane23

    Chapter 9

    Couldn't agree more! It is very good that Andrew went to police, no matter how it looks like to him. Actually, I think Ms. Coleson is bluffing a little, showing less interest than she really has, possibly to protect Andrew from deeper involving in case. I'm still wandering what was Black's real interest to host Andrew and show him the 'business'. There must be some hidden interest, some moment when Black is going to expect from Andrew to 'return the favor'.
  25. Cane23

    Chapter 8 - Kai

    Not so 'deep' inside! Crossing the line Chapter 15 by Robert Hugill - Gay Authors Look at the comments!
×
×
  • Create New...