-
Posts
1,241 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by BendtedWreath
-
2026 Secret Author Contest - Final Reveals!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
@Gary L Did amazingly well on his first entry. A well-deserved win! @Myr Had me running circles, but I must admit I really enjoyed No Official Reason! -
2026 Secret Author Contest - Final Reveals!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
You had me stumped, as well! Undeliverable was wonderful! -
2026 Secret Author Contest - Final Reveals!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
You really tricked me this year! The Ledger was great! -
2026 Secret Author Contest - Final Reveals!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
You did fool me! Wrong Window was awesome! -
2026 Secret Author Contest - Final Reveals!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Well done with Sweet Sour Paradox Logic! -
2026 Secret Author Contest - Final Reveals!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
You had me the most fooled this season. Coffee With Supervision was great!- 46 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Guess I'm all burnt out on guesses. 😂 -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Or is it that @astone2292 wrote Sweet Sour Paradox Logic, @Topher Lydon wrote The Ledger, @Lee Wilson wrote Coffee With Supervision, and @Mikiesboy wrote No Official Reason? -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
If @Topher Lydon wrote Unexpected Discovery, would that mean @kbois wrote Sweet Sour Paradox Logic, @astone2292 wrote Peeping Tom, and @chris191070 wrote Murder At 9th and Tom? 🤔 -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Though I'm more than a little late on this, welcome to the wonderful chaos that is SA (Secret Author) Season on GA. We're glad to have you join us.- 220 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Now I'm thinking @Ieshwarwrote Undeliverable, too. -
Chapter 5- Disconnection
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 5- Disconnection
In Orion’s mind, if no one dies, he hasn't gone too far. Everyone else feels he's gone way too far. -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Sheer genius, if it weren't for the fact that @Topher Lydon also had the same strategy of writing in someone else's style/genre. Great minds thought a LOT of similar things this SA season. 🤣 -
Chapter 5- Disconnection
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 5- Disconnection
That was supposed to say "Orion doesn't know Andrea (Nos’s mom)." But most of the words ended up deleted when I hit enter. -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
This is the most untrue thing I've read all day. -
Chapter 5- Disconnection
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 5- Disconnection
Chaos. Caliber being injured triggered the teleportaiin. Orion’s blood dragged him into the teleportation with him. The consequences of his own actions. 🤣 Norris is both fotunately and unfortunately the kind of person that throws money at all his problems. -
Chapter 5- Disconnection
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 5- Disconnection
That's the big question right there. Orion went too far this time. Orion doesn't know Andrea, but there are many characters who wish he’d end up in a hut in the Mojave Desert, as well. 🤣 -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
@Jason Rimbaud, because you didn't participate this year, I sincerely hope you got the most guesses correct. -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
@Ieshwar I love your reasoning and observations. @Thirdly It looks like you were also paying attention. However, there was so much misdirection this year, we've all got some of our wires crossed. 🤣 -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I seem to remember you said that this year your story was "happy." Which I took to mean you did not murder anyone in your story? -
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
https://youtu.be/Z_IufALKuRo?is=ClcqKXR4UjHqn_b1 -
Chapter 5: Disconnection "He's starting to believe you," Luc affirmed after Nos told him of his progress with Cal. "That's wonderful news. Treat him with respect, and his faith in you will continue to grow. Nicely done, son." "I hope he trusts me enough to come over so I can introduce the two of you soon." "Don't rush or pressure him," Luc warned. "Though I do look forward to meeting my new son." "On second thought," Nos teased. "I don't know what I'd do if he ends up liking
- 12 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Let's see if I nailed any guesses this year: The Ledger of the Howling Void @BendtedWreath The Ledger @Bill W Wrong Window @Myr Subtle Signs @chris191070 Coffee with Supervision @astone2292 Sweet Sour Paradox Logic @Lee Wilson Just the Facts, Man @drsawzall Murder At 9th and Tom @Mikiesboy No Official Reason @Ieshwar Undeliverable @Kileoli Gemma @Thirdly Peeping Tom @kbois The Ivory Fig Ceremony @CassieQ Emptying the Library @Gary L Unexpected Discovery @Topher Lydon- 220 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
Secret Author Story-Author Reveal & Match Up!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I had a feeling @Myr, @Topher Lydon, @astone2292, and @Ieshwar were a little too quiet... but, @Bill W joined this year, too?? Nicely done, everyone!- 220 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Secret Author Contest-Forbidden Is... Revealed? Nooooo.
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Just as it is with every year, it was difficult to choose just one for theme, so I went with the story that went in the direction I expected the least when it comes to knowledge that was forbidden, and that one was Sweet Sour Paradox Logic. But Coffee With Supervision and Wrong Window were very strong contenders, as were The Ledger of the Howling Wind, Gemma, and Just the Facts, Man.
