Jump to content

BendtedWreath

Author
  • Posts

    1,241
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BendtedWreath

  1. Geron's family and friends have my deepest condolences. His writing style will be greatly missed.
  2. You can do it, Gary! Let us know how it goes!
  3. I'll be patient, promise! 😆
  4. @Cia, when does the first round of games begin? I love all the new additions and can hardly wait.
  5. I extend the warmest welcome to all new users!
  6. Plenty of dark, crime, and mystery this year.
  7. This is very true! 😂 He certainly has his hands full.
  8. Bioparents, in any case. He at least has good chosen ones.
  9. This year, a good few writers thought alike. Name choices, themes, plot twists... but all the stories were still different and intriguing.
  10. Shane feels trapped, and his bodyguard Mike feels he's taking advantage. What will Shane ultimately choose?
      • 4
      • Love
  11. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Because Mike was not as uninterested as he was supposed to be. - Oh my. It did not feel like a bodyguard comforting his charge. It did not feel like a frightened celebrity clinging to the only person available. It felt like a beginning. - Nice! Ah, the fight for the freedom to make one's own choices. Lovely.
  12. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Some mysteries just aren't worth trying to solve by trespassing.
  13. Difficult to review this one without giving away any spoilers. Just know it's worth reading!
      • 5
      • Love
  14. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    They saved the day!
  15. Everyone reaches a moment in time that they imagine what their future self would be like. In therapy, we are sometimes ask to reflect back on our younger selves to tell them something heartfelt we've earned through our struggles. This undeliverable letter shows the writer reflecting on those stages of life.
      • 2
      • Love
  16. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    A way to connect to our past and to try to reach our future selves. The different versions of us that can't coexist due to the passage of time, but are still facets that reside inside us.
  17. Watch as Gareth, who isn't even truthful to himself, is forced to be a bit more honest.
      • 4
      • Love
  18. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Gareth woke up wondering if he could remember the name of the man he'd slept with. - Uh-oh. That's never a good way to start the day. "I do not know what line it is." Gareth rubbed his face. "I have been pretending to know what line it is since Tuesday." - 🤣 This was great fun!
  19. Is Gemma's paranoia all in her head, or does she possess forbidden knowledge of someone dangerous?
      • 5
      • Love
      • Like
  20. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    A chilling tale. One has to wonder how many other "Gemmas" there were.
  21. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    While this Ben's fate was upsetting, he wasn't forgotten.
  22. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Love and loyalty overcame it all in the end.
  23. This story showcases the struggle of self-acceptance. Well worth the read.
      • 6
      • Love
      • Like
  24. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    I was young, and absolutely nothing bad had ever happened to me that I couldn't just talk, charm, or sleep my way out of. - Ah, the cockiness of youth. "I'm not gay," I choked out again, but it sounded completely pathetic this time. Less like a statement of fact and more like I was begging. - Been there. Sleep came. The deep sleep of a man who was cursed to live his truth. - Nicely illustrated.
  25. BendtedWreath

    Chapter 1

    Greed, and trying to profit from ending the war early. Not only was the truth uncovered, it was published for all to see.
×
×
  • Create New...