-
Posts
1,244 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by BendtedWreath
-
Chapter 8: A Taste of Trust Nos noticed Cal's tail finally relaxed into its usual S-shape, and the sight filled him with relief. If today counted as the first day out of the week Zuma had granted him, then he was already off to a rough start. He only hoped Cal would give him a crash course in incubus etiquette soon. Savvie relayed their previous conversation to Sven the moment he returned, and his reaction was priceless. “Of course you can call me Uncle Sven!” Sven said with warmt
-
Chapter 7 - Seven Days
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Seven Days
All of those shows were always playing in my home, so maybe it was all subconscious. 🤣 The guys needing a smack upside the head is also a common feeling. -
Chapter 7 - Seven Days
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Seven Days
"Get it together soon, guys!" Seems to be a unanimous feeling. Friendly finger-waves are generally safe gestures in our cultures. 😂 -
Chapter 7 - Seven Days
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Seven Days
I think what you wrote here sounds like a better synopsis. 😂 -
Chapter 7 - Seven Days
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Seven Days
Yes, not that Nos himself even realizes it yet. -
Chapter 7 - Seven Days
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Seven Days
Let's hope so! -
Chapter 7 - Seven Days
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Seven Days
Precisely. -
Chapter 7: Seven Days Nos pinned Orion with his stare. "Can I have a moment alone with him?" he requested. "Absolutely not," Zuma immediately responded. Nos wondered if his biological father, Norris, felt that level of authority every day. Deciding then and there that he didn't like the idea of ordering others around on a daily basis, he turned his attention to the vampire in front of him. Orion made his life miserable, whether provoked or not. Nos disliked and feared him, but not
- 12 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
My apologies, Paul, I don't know how I missed this comment. Mariah didn't know about Louis, as Jace never mentioned that time of his life likely due to embarrassment and regrets. Mark also was equally in the dark about Louis's past. We have @CassieQ to thank for those hilarious lines about the snatch and clean-and-jerk.
-
Thank you. It was partly inspired by that garden, only with no amphitheater, gift shop, or too many tourists.
-
Welcome back to @Mateo & @Paul Zhy... and a very warm welcome to @M. Harding!
- 5,016 replies
-
- 5
-
-
- introduce yourself
- new members
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Thanks, Chris!
-
I know I'm not the only one when I say you mean a lot to us. 🫂I can only hope you don't push yourself too hard during these dark times.
-
Glad you enjoyed reading it, Paul. Thank you!
-
Dedicated to @CassieQ, who, through her own ups and downs, never hesitated to lend me a helping hand and a perceptive ear, and whose writing style never fails to inspire. A Riot of Roses Written by Ben Cade's green eyes held a glint of amusement as he observed his close friend seated akimbo on one of the hotel beds while Tristan glanced between twelve open pamphlets. Their vacation had barely begun, and Cade had a feeling he'd chosen the right person to join him. His closest fri
-
Cade and Tristan, longtime friends, set out on a vacation together. As they journey through beautiful parks, the trip becomes a turning point, revealing new layers to their relationship and setting the stage for lasting change.
-
Chapter 6- Helderlus
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 6- Helderlus
Yes, though I wouldn't worry about them fulfilling it, likely by end of day. 🤣 -
Chapter 6- Helderlus
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 6- Helderlus
Yes, it was part of the reason he left. But a small one. Luc already had rebelious notions of seeing other regions and being free to do whatever he wanted back when he was Nos’s age. Realizing that his fated match was still just a kid, he ran off. At that moment in time he felt he was "too young to play babysitter" until his match was of age. As fate (or karma?) would have it, he ended up choosing to raise Nos not long after. -
Chapter 6- Helderlus
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 6- Helderlus
-
Chapter 6- Helderlus
BendtedWreath commented on BendtedWreath's story chapter in Chapter 6- Helderlus
We'll find out soon! Luc deserves to be happy, too. I imagine it was a surprise that the 10 year old boy he outright ran from became so massive. 😂 Fingers crossed! -
I'm glad you thought so. 🤣I am very interested in a fig cake! 🤣Thanks so much! One can only dream. Thank you! Considering I was eating Fig & Thyme buckwheat crisps at the time, I certainly care for fig jam and pesto! 🤣 Many, many thanks!
-
Considering that's how I felt while reading The Ledger, I'm honored! 🤣Great minds really thought alike this year. I was both surprised and pleased. Thank you! I'm greatly honored you feel that way! Wrong Window was no less captivating for me. Thank you so much! Many, many thanks!
-
I'm not sure why deities came to mind while I was eating Fig & Thyme Buckwheat crisps, but it just happened. 😂 Thank you! Some get fairly large. I'm glad you thought so! This had me laughing so hard. 🤣
-
Chapter 6: Helderlus Nos didn't know exactly how much time passed before the plane landed, but he assumed the full eight hours. As soon as the aircraft reached the gate, Luc stood, reached for their coats, and handed Nos his. When they disembarked, Nos was surprised to find it was nightfall outside, but the weather was far colder than the climate they had left. Just what time zone and region were they even in? "Of course, she wouldn't think of getting us a car." Luc huffed as he
- 10 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
2026 Secret Author Contest - Final Reveals!
BendtedWreath commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Sounds like he might have stumped us all if you couldn't pin him as the author. What a missed opportunity. 🥺
