Jump to content

BendtedWreath

Author
  • Posts

    1,245
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BendtedWreath

  1. https://youtu.be/Z_IufALKuRo?is=ClcqKXR4UjHqn_b1
  2. Chapter 5: Disconnection "He's starting to believe you," Luc affirmed after Nos told him of his progress with Cal. "That's wonderful news. Treat him with respect, and his faith in you will continue to grow. Nicely done, son." "I hope he trusts me enough to come over so I can introduce the two of you soon." "Don't rush or pressure him," Luc warned. "Though I do look forward to meeting my new son." "On second thought," Nos teased. "I don't know what I'd do if he ends up liking
  3. Let's see if I nailed any guesses this year: The Ledger of the Howling Void @BendtedWreath The Ledger @Bill W Wrong Window @Myr Subtle Signs @chris191070 Coffee with Supervision @astone2292 Sweet Sour Paradox Logic @Lee Wilson Just the Facts, Man @drsawzall Murder At 9th and Tom @Mikiesboy No Official Reason @Ieshwar Undeliverable @Kileoli Gemma @Thirdly Peeping Tom @kbois The Ivory Fig Ceremony @CassieQ Emptying the Library @Gary L Unexpected Discovery @Topher Lydon
  4. I had a feeling @Myr, @Topher Lydon, @astone2292, and @Ieshwar were a little too quiet... but, @Bill W joined this year, too?? Nicely done, everyone!
  5. Just as it is with every year, it was difficult to choose just one for theme, so I went with the story that went in the direction I expected the least when it comes to knowledge that was forbidden, and that one was Sweet Sour Paradox Logic. But Coffee With Supervision and Wrong Window were very strong contenders, as were The Ledger of the Howling Wind, Gemma, and Just the Facts, Man.
  6. Great points and also great choices!
  7. Or so we hope! Thank you. Emi is secretly Nos’s ally when it comes to Cal. She just wants Cal to be happy. You're on the right track in terms of Orion getting away with things too easily, however. Thank you. I can't thank you enough! I can hardly wait to see the new ones you've been working on for @CassieQ's Hazardous Series, as well. Your thoughts on Orion went the same route as @Thirdly's 🤣 "maybe he just needs someone to tame him?" Thanks for commenting!
  8. An awkward bird is right! Thank you. As do I! Thank you. If I were in his shoes, I'd start planning to retire early. 😂 Thank you.
  9. Chapter 4: Sven’s Decision As Nos stepped into Professor Runo’s classroom, he felt something was off. As he approached his usual desk, he realized it was defiled with slurs and crudely drawn genitals. At first glance, he thought his chair was coated with blood, but quickly realized it was dark red slime. If that amount of blood had been real, it could have spurred any of his peers or even himself into a bloodlust-induced frenzy. What concerned him the most were the coiled silver spike
  10. Both the Tom's from Murder at 9th and Tom & Peeping Tom; and Wayne from Peeping Tom: They were heroic animals that deserve snacks.
  11. SA Season is not for everyone. Where some see rain, I see a cheerful cascade.
  12. That's very true about assumptions. Even those that try not to make assumptions can fall into that trap. Luc and Sven were incredibly fun to write about. They tried to hijack the story once or twice, but this is indeed Nos and Cal's tale. You aren't wrong about Emon. Yes, it's a lot for one person to deal with.
  13. There are more games, and the author list hasn't been revealed yet. You still have time.
  14. T'was only a suggestion, Your Majesty.
  15. I suggest you finish those first!
  16. @Cane23, I am all but dying to hear your thoughts on who you think did what. Don't worry about possibly insulting any of the writers! They're all here (like @kbois up there) to fan the flames of subterfuge! 🤣
  17. That was my initial thought, as well, being the King of Wings and all...
  18. I enjoy seeing all of the deductive reasoning and investigative methods happening on this thread. What an excellent way to start the day! @CassieQ @kbois @Gary L @Cane23
  19. 🤞 Luc and Sven don't judge. I've never thought about it that way. You're not wrong. 😂
  20. What I am hearing is that you have to throw down all of your guesses this year.
  21. In my defense, 8 people had a chance to comment by the time I entered my guesses. 😂
  22. Yes, Sven just assumed "female" first until he heard "he," but as Sven is bi, he didn't even flinch. Most of my first meetings have been awkward, so it made sense to me that neither of them would be "smooth." 😂
  23. Chapter 3: The Mark’s Call Nos was still very much awake when his phone alarm went off. As he moved to turn it off, he nearly cut himself on the broken glass. He'd forgotten to replace it. Determined to find his fated match and apologize in person, Nos shot out of bed. He scrambled to get to uni fast, his vampire traits making it a breeze. Breakfast tasted saltier than usual, so his taste buds were finally catching up. After a couple of quick hugs from Sven and Luc, he was out the door
  24. Someone might actually be able to pull this off. @wildone, I challenge thee!
×
×
  • Create New...