Jump to content

Jack Poignet

Author
  • Posts

    486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jack Poignet

  1. All has been discussed in the anthology blog. Mine will be a lot longer (>10k words) and very different, but let's not distract from this fun story,
  2. Vampire-unicorns and penguins certainly are all the rage right now Steve is a nice addition. Guess my creature-feature anthology story must up its game quite a bit now... 🤪
  3. Bob's entire body flushed, the words failing to register. The world swam before his eyes, thoughts scattering like startled birds. Everything seemed too bright. His skin prickled with heat from the inside out, as if the heat of summer itself had migrated beneath his skin, melting muscle from bone until only the bright, pulsing nerve remained. A bottomless craving filled him, sharp as hunger, merciless as thirst—a need so absolute it seemed his whole life had only been a slow, confused prelu
  4. BTW. Available now on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon etc … The very excellent (AI) project “Ambient Tomorrow” with the Album “Tomorrow”. It’s my first music project (not me singing, but lyrics, mood and—to a good degree—melodies are from me, and I did some additional production). Please give it a listen and maybe a like!?
  5. It is a „toonified“ version of an actual pic of me. In real life the eyebrows aren‘t as prominent and the beard now has gained a decidedly lighter color. All in all, I‘d still say to some degree I‘m recognizable in the pic.
  6. Is there really ANY QUESTION AT ALL of what will happen? I‘m surprised there is any doubt…
  7. Adele/Skyfall. I think she's got an Academy Award/Oscar for it. And as I said, I had to split the chapter in two. Maybe I can fit the guys in somehow (cough, cough) I'm afraid not everyone will get what they deserve when it comes to revenge. That's life. Not sure when the next chapter is ready, I'll be heading to Berlin for the weekend. It's there in a first draft, but obviously some people want "more" and maybe even "EPIC"...
  8. Absolutely all chapter titles are Show Tunes or Original Movie Soundtrack titles. The only tiny exception is "The Bitch is Back" but it was just too fitting, and at least is in the biopic "Rocketman". And that man's life is a musical anyway
  9. I've just checked, the "Rise like a phoenix" comment was your own, not one of mine... However, only Conchita Wurst's song comes to mind, and that is not a show tune or original soundtrack movie song. But maybe I'll put a reference to it into the chapter nevertheless.
  10. It'll be the chapter title... unless I change it 🤷‍♂️
  11. I had to split the chapter .... otherwise you'd have your Elsa moment already
  12. Your guess is very close...
  13. The forest was a place of ghosts, and they were the newest haunting. Snow fell in a thick, soundless curtain, the weary crunch of hundreds of feet beneath it. The air was thin, and it stole the sound from their throats, swallowing their misery before it could disturb the frigid quiet. This was not a march; it was a pilgrimage of sleepwalkers, a river of two broken peoples flowing toward an unknown sea. At their head walked Rafael, Muriel, and Brynjar. They were not leaders, not anymore. The
  14. There will be a battle, and the guys turn wolf as soon as their feet are getting cold. Renato doesn’t care about the cold and Ariadne either gets his coat or has other ways to keep warm. I must admit I didn’t think too hard about that question. At least part one of the climax chapter (it was getting a bit lengthy) should be out later today or early tomorrow (my time)
  15. Bob's muscles seized, his skin slick with sudden sweat, and his heart thudded against his ribs like a battle march. But as the Biker's first finger slid into him, his body convulsed in a wave of surrender, shivering with the heat, the intimacy, the promise of more. A cry ripped from Bob’s throat, a raw, tangled sound that was part shock, part pain, and part undeniable pleasure. His body went rigid, muscles clenching in a futile defense against the intrusion. "Breathe, Bob." The Biker's
  16. Let's just say I'm keeping my options open... Let's see how the novel–once it' finished and published–sells on Amazon et al.. Then I decide on how to proceed. It's definitely been fun writing it so far...
  17. Absolutely… Not 🤷‍♂️😱 At least some strong wishes of my readers will not be fulfilled.
  18. Oh No, you kind of gave away the title of the (probably next) chapter …
  19. “Now, what do you mean,… the witches and the shifters?” Valerius’ word echoed in the hall. The air was a razor’s edge, thick with the scent of vaporized silver and Gabriel’s snarling, protective fury. He stood over Ray, a living shield of muscle and will, his eyes blazing at the vampire. Unfortunately, the dramatic effect was somewhat lessened by Ray trying to wiggle out under him and lick his face. Lord Valerius’ irritated look at first turned into utter, terrifying delight. It was in
  20. After the kiss, the world returned to Bob in pieces. First, the scent—a heady, complex mix of their mingled sweat, the sharp tang of fresh cum, and the ever-present undertones of leather and hot metal. Then, the feeling—the solid weight of the Biker’s body pressed against his back, a human anchor in the dizzying aftermath. The chopper’s engine block ticked softly in the heat, a metallic counterpoint to the slowing, synchronized rhythm of their breathing. The Biker’s hand, which had been a firm p
  21. I plan to release this as a proper book soon. Now that I know Eirene exists, I'll foreshadow/hint at her existence earlier in the book. Remember, what you read is unfiltered "first draft" without going back to fix things...
  22. I'm already in full working flow... If you think it can't get any weirder... muuuuharhar.
  23. Oh dear, what do I do now? I never had any violence or any other NSFW stuff in my stories. How do I even... oh, wait
  24. Alright, just so we're clear... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! (Warning: I refuse to take responsibility for any damage that might be incurred by reading it) Anyone interested in co-authoring?
  25. Of course! You can assume anything you want, this is a free country...
×
×
  • Create New...