Jump to content

Jack Poignet

Author
  • Posts

    486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jack Poignet

  1. The final strike against the door didn't just rattle the wood; it vibrated through the floorboards and up into the soles of Claus’s bare feet. He stood frozen behind the door, his pulse a frantic staccato against his ribs. Claus took a jagged breath, his fingers fumbling with the handle until the lock finally clicked back. He pulled. Claus stood frozen, the draft from the hallway chilling the bare skin of his legs. He expected a lecture, but Santa just stood there, filling the doorframe lik
  2. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    I’m currently gathering material/ideas for a story involving a football coach and two young (legal age) guys. Coach catches them experimenting with bondage, directs them (not touching them himself) on how to do it safely. Seriously, a lot of things can go wrong there … After learning a few tricks they decide to have their way with coach, showing him their “gratitude”, involving the team… Of course, I don’t want to write anything wrong, and this takes a lot of research and I might not actually release it. If it’s released, it’ll probably be called “Forced Touchdown” (at least that’s my working title) and it’ll be on my Patreon. Not sure if it’ll be suitable for GA, even if there is a lot of story/development involved.
  3. As far as I know, @Rafy‘s actually not very experienced at „Tucking“ (things away) This story was done on a spontaneous whim, he hasn‘t prepared anything longer atm… unless he wants to start publishing the chapters of his first book on here? (https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/B0FKL5CPZY/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=1QUV751H5W71S&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.3tpfYdeatqgJxnwkx3Kfa9xWjhD5Uc5s7XDm3kcvQgjGjHj071QN20LucGBJIEps.mkyz2_H3XqHRKvcs6yaSMp30CmbUPGDQxL8lNXFuspE&dib_tag=se&keywords=Rafael+Sparkles&qid=1766352424&s=digital-text&sprefix=rafael+sparkles%2Cdigital-text%2C213&sr=1-2) I agree with him, the book needs a better name and definitely a better cover (He‘s sitting right next to me at the moment, so these are his words )
  4. Have you forgotten to link the video? Surely there must be one…
  5. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    I have corrected the „first ever college apartment“ to a more fitting „first ever away from home place.“ It sounds a bit clumsy, but it serves the purpose I also assume his dorm room (not an apartment ) is large enough for his parents to squeeze in for a short time. I have also removed the unnecessary information „varsity rowing captain“ and replaced it with „Santa‘s lap“. After all, I haven’t done anything with that info in the second chapter. Thanks for helping me make the story better!
  6. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    I‘m afraid that‘s not part of the next chapter, after all it‘s a Christmas themed story (cough, cough,…) I might want to explore this in another story though.
  7. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    Sorry, I‘ve never been on an college/university campus in the US and things work differently in much of the rest of the world… I’m afraid not everything might be 100% accurate. I do understand however the need for every detail in such a story to be accurate and I‘ll try my best not to mess up again in chapter 2.
  8. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    As always, I‘m trying to write something that hasn‘t been written a hundred times before… hope it‘ll as fascinating as you expect it to be 🤔
  9. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    I have just checked the draft of the next chapter and yes, you are right. No sugarplums are mentioned
  10. The air in the "North Pole Experience" was a suffocating blend of artificial pine, sugar-cookie candles, and the frantic energy of three hundred families with little kids. Claus's vision blurred from the humidity, making the flashing LEDs of a dozen animatronic reindeer look like psychedelic stars. They flanked the red carpet, their glassy eyes staring ahead, their mechanical necks clicking rhythmically as if judging everyone who walked past. "Move it along, honey! This is our last stop bef
  11. When a cocky moment of teasing at the mall goes too far, nineteen-year-old Claus discovers that "Santa"—actually his massive campus gym crush, Julian—has a very different tradition for those on the Naughty List. This high-heat, authoritarian erotic tale follows the transformation of a "naughty boy" into a bound and bridled replacement for a spooked Rudolph. Once Claus is alone with Santa in his dorm, the jolly mall persona vanishes, replaced by a dominant, leather-clad Saint Nick with a burlap sack full of toys that are definitely not for kids. These are not your usual reindeer games.
  12. Jack Poignet

    More

    Lucas didn’t remember falling asleep. He didn’t remember waking either—only opening his eyes to the apartment ceiling, the air thick with the sour tang of sweat and something sharp, almost electrical. The ache in his chest was worse than yesterday, deep and coiling, like pressure building inside the cage of his ribs. It wasn’t hunger, not exactly. It was the need to grow. He flexed his hands. They trembled with a tight vibration, the way a machine shakes when it’s running just beyond capaci
  13. You are not the first to ask this question. There‘s a huge opportunity for a longer story about Elias here….
  14. Jack Poignet

    Power Hunger

    Info: I've slightly revised the first five chapters (Jake's got a bigger role). Now the new story part begins. Also: There's several more chapters on my Patreon.
  15. The Forge bellowed with the hammering of metal, the hiss of hydraulics, the feral undertones of breathless exertion. The very walls seemed to sweat. In the pit, Lucas moved through the press of bodies like a shark slicing a swarm of dumb, oblivious fish—never a wasted movement, each step and flex calibrated for maximum predation. He lived for these moments, when The Forge belonged to him and every living thing inside it fell under his gravitational field. Tonight, the gym was packed beyond
  16. Wow, I didn't expect any of my stories to become a CSR feature ... Thanks a lot!
  17. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    Yay, I found the “origin” of this story again. It developed from the comments on this post:
  18. Glad you’re enjoying that detail. The story is getting a lot darker in tone now, hope you’ll still be able to enjoy it
  19. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    @Bill W I was actually very tempted to do a Steve/otter story at first, but then–in the chat about „Creature Feature Anthology“–the others began going off on vampire-unicorns, penguins on pepsi, and wiener dogs. So, after a bit of back and forth in the chat, I felt compelled to write „challenge accepted“…. I was still very tempted to add a major part for Steve, but somehow Kevin came along and enough is enough 🤷‍♂️. I actually had to reign in my tendency to say „let‘s add…“ and then somehow I desperately tried to come up with anything remotely resembling a story (that was the really hard part, all the rest is just me on a normal tuesday afternoon). But no worries, Steve is happily swimming in the backwaters of my mind and just might pop up one day in another story.
  20. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    @Thirdly Thank you so much for taking the time to do one of your famous and beloved comments of story/chapter this long… I‘m now very tempted to reread my own story 😱
  21. Part 1 Lord Percival Nocturne was, for want of a better word, bored. It was a boredom of breathtaking antiquity, a boredom that had seen empires rise from dust and crumble back into slightly more worn dust. He had tasted the blood of kings, poets, and the occasional tax auditor (which was, he’d found, uniformly bland and unimaginative). He had seen the turning of ages, the shifting of continents, and even the invention of the Spork. He had met each with a progressively more
  22. Lord Percival Nocturne is an ancient vampire suffering from a profound boredom. His fate is sealed when a meal on a virgin porn author fills him with untapped creative energy. A subsequent attack by a rabid unicorn doesn't kill him—it transforms him into Sparklehoof, a glittery, fanged unicorn who excretes rainbow ice cream . He realizes he is a cosmic antibody against "The Beige," a universal force of soul-crushing blandness . Can his army of Pepsi-addicted penguins and furious dachshunds save existence from total monotony?
  23. Thanks a lot @AlexLittel! I‘m pretty sure I‘ll start on the second Lightbringer story soon (maybe this time I‘ll actually fully plot it before I start 🤔).
  24. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    I‘ve read all your other stories (including „Unchained“, which touches related themes to this story), so I’m looking forward to reading your SciFi when it‘s finished.
  25. Jack Poignet

    Chapter 1

    Loved the story and especially the open „ending“. I wouldn‘t mind at all if you took the material and turned it into a complete novel, but of course that would mean that you‘d have to deal with the questions Jordan asked himself in the end. Very interesting, thank you!
×
×
  • Create New...