Lynx003
Members-
Posts
120 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Lynx003
-
Chapter 9 – Is Stalking OK
Lynx003 commented on Paladin's story chapter in Chapter 9 – Is Stalking OK
By the names and certain relationships - I can see this excellent story - finding a link developing to the:- ‘What brings us together’ series of tales also by Paladin. I may be wrong, I hope not! I think they would over time dovetail well together and leave the field open for even more linked tales for our pleasure. —- Thank you for stimulating old brain cells.- 39 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Chapter 10 - Our Story
Lynx003 commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 10 - Our Story
A great story. Very emotional in places, dare I say - tear jerking - at times. I can only wish that it could continue but all good things must come to a conclusion. -
A wonderful, beautifully written, chapter. brought tears to my eyes as I remembered a love that I lost years ago. Now at 80 I still miss him…
-
Eileen, Graham, Pericles & Gloria
Lynx003 commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Eileen, Graham, Pericles & Gloria
Another layer on the glorious canvas, hope the exhibition proves successful, also that soon we hear that ‘PC Plod’ has come up with some gem of colourful information that the ‘scientists’ failed to find - proving that old time policing is not a forgotten art. keep painting this rainbow tale - I’m enjoying the ride. -
Chapter 1 - Confession
Lynx003 commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 1 - Confession
An intriguing first chapter, much angst, but a feeling of a recently developing relationship. i liik forward to how, what assume will be, the trip into past places and relationships, will reveal past experiences and hopefully cement the current relationship. -
A loving conclusion to this episode in the lives of two abused youths, and the loving environment that enabled them to come out of that experience as stronger and hopefully stable young men. i do hope that there will be further episodes of this ‘Tale of several families in one’ There are many ‘loose ends’ that can be picked up - intentionally I expect - and hopefully we will read more chronicles of life between Sydney and Stingray Heads. Thank you for writing this gripping tale . .
-
What an emotional chapter in this, already tear jerking, story. Now the scene is set for the two young couples to progress to wards their goals in the surf and art worlds. As a plus we get a tantalising insight into the information that the police have unearthed. Maybe there are other acquaintances from past events that the two brothers may be able meet and show that their traumatic past can be overcome with love and support. Thank you for this great chapter.
- 22 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Chapter 2 - Leaving Home
Lynx003 commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 2 - Leaving Home
A wonderful chapter.. What a great outline of Islam a true religion of love and respect. Many people only view Islam from the actions of a few ‘hot heads’ who take a few verses from the holy book, out of context, and use them as an excuse to wage a religious war, much as the ‘Crusaders’ did in earlier times, allegedly in the cause of Christianity. i have worked with people of many faiths and have found that, in general, they all boil down to a great respect for the earth, other people and their God. if only politicians would also show such respect. -
I was more thinking of Kevin - possibly moving to Sydney in the foreseeable future…
-
Another great chapter, just as we were thinking all was sweetness and light.. .. Along comes the long lost sister, pining after dear uncle Phil.. I’m wondering.. is that horse that bolted in contact with her, or maybe she is the European distributor of the porn, or both?? Thanks for another great read, I only hope there’s not too long a wait for further developments, - Exam results are on the horizon..
-
A sensitively written chapter, revealing the love between the members of our extended families. I pray that the driving tests go well next Tuesday, that may increase the ‘togetherness’ of the two young couples, I look forward to further developments in Stingray Heads both emotional and on the property front. i do hope that the ‘Horse that bolted’ is soon located and returned to his ‘secure stable’ in Brisbane. Maybe the notebook has more entries than we have heard about so far, interesting….?? Thank you once again for writing this riveting tale.
-
Life’s a beach – 28 December
Lynx003 commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Life’s a beach – 28 December
I remember in school in 1957 having to analize the Lion and Young Albert. Line structure and rhyming patterns etc. in English literature class. I expect it would be considered too horrific for 14 year old boys today!! 🦁 👦 -
Coningham’s gay commune
Lynx003 commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Coningham’s gay commune
Thank you for this glorious gay tale, I really like the way the ‘gay commune’ has come into being. i do hope that there will be a sequel - maybe a Christmas dance at the towers? -
Well, not what I was expecting….. Great to readd that the new ‘families’ are rallying around to support Daniel.. im looking forward to the next police interview - will the notebook contain anything useful - will it tip the balance and make Unkle go for a plea deal? Thinking of the 2 young couples - could the brothers and one of the Dad’s drive up to reunite the 2 loving couples? there is a holiday home awaiting them… A well written very emotional chapter, bringing back memories of a friend who had very emotional flaschbacks to a traumatic incident. Thank you.
-
A very readable tale so far, many characters introduced, I’m intrigued by the mention, in passing, of Martin, apparently an alleged murder victim… I’m sure he will play a major part in this story, obviously he has some connection with our ‘Golden boy’ a lover or just the victim of a murder he assisted in investigating - or both? - maybe I’m reading too much into these first chapters… I look forward to further instalments of this well written tale….
-
A great scene setting first chapter. all sorts of possibilities to be explored in future chapters. I feel that there is a lot going to happen between Jasper, Deidre & Toby. I only hope that Toby doesn’t get hurt in the process. keep the suspense going!
-
Moving Saturday & sexy knickers
Lynx003 commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Moving Saturday & sexy knickers
I’m intrigued- could someone post a link to this Iverson’s catalog? have done an online search and no results…..😢😢 -
So The Horse has bolted…. Does this mean that the corruption within the police force, that he was involved with, extended to the border force as well? One wonders if there were other minors flown into the ‘Gold Coast’ , with border force having a blind spot! To feature in the movies..I feel that the web of corruption could extend further than any of us can comprehend. Once again thanks for a great story, I await further instalments with eager anticipation.
-
In my younger days, in the UK, what is now known as Kiwi Fruit was known as ‘Chinese Gooseberry’ Thus more correctly showning the species origin, I think brought into UK via Hong Kong after WW 2. Nevertheless less I don’t care what name they carry I still love eating them.
-
I’m sure that the ‘living rough’ experience will set Nate up well for possible future army experiences. In training - in the British armed forces - and I am almost certain in the Australian forces too, new recruits are sent out on exercises to learn how to live off the land, also to combine joint expertise to construct shelter and prepare meals. The experience he gained in this chapter, of utilising skills and cooperation could help to set him up as a leader, if and when he commences his military training. Thank you for your work in producing a very readable and thought provoking tale.
- 17 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
An expedition with Dawn & Arnold
Lynx003 commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in An expedition with Dawn & Arnold
As a youth I read the whole of the Arthur Ransom series of books about the children of two families who each crewed two small sailing boats ‘Swallow’ & ‘Amazon’ excellent reading with great descriptions of their adventures around the Essex Marshes. that comment is completely off topic I know but that book series should be in every children’s library - well written in excellent English. -
Oops ….. must be old age affecting my memory!! 👨🏼🦳
-
I just hope there will be a sequel to this great tale of teenage angst.
-
I love reading this well written tale…… but… All going well until the last line… which made me think - Inspector Lawson - did I miss something earlier? so re-read, and enjoyed again but no Inspector Lawson… A new policeman? i await revelation - maybe he is delving back into things their parents death etc. and found a treasure trove belonging to the boys, or maybe he needs to get the boys to Brisbane for a hearing of some sort… that would mean another visit or visits for the 4 lovebirds… in Stingray Heads. I await with bated breath…….
