Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Lynx003

Members
  • Posts

    121
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynx003

  1. Lynx003

    Chapter 37

    Constable Shane Leggatt - who we readers remember well from previous stories when he was an abandoned teenager - now I feel is putting his ‘street wise’ knowledge to good use effect. ( I love when these tales interleave ) He had pieced together most of the story, which only needed Levi to confirm. He hadn’t, I feel, got the sexual assault part of the story which would mean that Casey would have been denied bail. If Casey has ‘gone to ground’ I would expect him to possibly headed to ‘The big City’ where it would be easier to get lost. However that is where our friend Shane grew up - so possibly still knows of ‘places of refuge’ for runaway teens! I do hope that he’s doesn’t turn up dead as muted by others, it would be too convenient as this tale draws to a conclusion. Levi’s befriending of others has moved to yet another level with the new residents at the Hostel. I do hope that their situation is resolved to some degree - I’m thinking of all the characters so far maybe Zack could become a father figure! With all the comments so far, this story is heading towards being one of the best by @Mark Ponyboy Peters so far. Thank you for your hard work.
  2. The rescued swimmer.. could this be a link to previous tales? Now I seem to remember a good swimmer and surfer - in another story What brings us together ( a 2 volume good read!) umm…. Could there be a conection? I hope so then we could find out what happened to the other characters and ‘the painting’! I love stories that interleave- thank you @Paladin
  3. Lynx003

    Chapter 36

    With @VBlewcomments regarding Casey and also Levi - I think we are in for some major developments / reveals in the few remaining chapters - but @Mark Ponyboy Peters usually gives us a great reveal in the closing chapter(s) with a tantalising titbits that leaves easy connections to future tales for which we wait for with ‘baited breath’
  4. Lynx003

    Chapter 36

    The two ‘brothers’ definitely are at the age where they need their own space - one cramped bedroom is not enough. However I seem to remember there is an outbuilding at Avalon with some sleeping accommodation - could this be an answer, at the same time giving them some more responsibility for their own home environment. As to Casey - well ?? He only has himself to blame. One wonders if there are more youngsters in his ‘ sphere of operations’ that may come forward with more information as to underage sexual advances? Could be the last T’ville will see of him for some time - hopefully! It’s a pity this great tale in the T’ville Saga is drawing to a conclusion. We, the readers, can only hope the Books 8, 9,10…..adinfinitum are on their way. Thankyou @Mark Ponyboy Peters
  5. Lynx003

    Chapter 35

    Another great chapter. The possible fostering / adoption of Jamie does at present seem to pose an accommodation problem - however I seem to recall in an earlier volume of the T’ ville saga there was talk of outbuildings or stables that could be converted into part of the house, or maybe my octogenarian mind is playing tricks again.. I also feel that maybe young Casey is heading for a ‘meeting’ with Constable Legget in the near future if he continues to befriend underage boys - could be interesting 🤔 one again thank you @Mark Ponyboy Peters for your labours in keeping us entertained.
  6. Lynx003

    Chapter 34

    Another great, tear jerking, chapter. In Casey can we see a budding stalker ( as in Mardi Gras Murders)? First Steven now Levi……. The friendship between Levi & Jamie looks promising, I wonder if it will develop into a more solid friendship. Loving maybe! once again @Mark Ponyboy Peters for these intriguing tales.
  7. Lynx003

    Settling in

    Another enjoyable read. I'm sorry that the Saga of Alex & Niel is drawing to a conclusion, hopefully only temporary! I found some of the conversations quite hilarious. Also the side comment regarding bed and spiral staircase provoked some interesting configurations in my brain. thank you for your work and I look forward to more tales from your pen. (Keyboard)
  8. Lynx003

    Chapter 32

    For the benefit of our North American friends - let an old Brit, explain - whippersnapper - is a young person, usually male, who thinks he knows more than some older more experienced persons.
  9. Lynx003

    Chapter 31

    Another great, thought provoking, chapter. Levi is definitely growing up and realising that much of his previous life had not readied himself for the world at large. Fr. Costa’s openness in answering questions and allowing Levi to engage in practical jobs is obviously helping. The camping trip also made him realise the importance of family relationships and his own capabilities, a,so sweeping away more of the ‘baggage’ from his previous home life. i liked, particularly the way he managed to ignore Casey and his acolytes. Defiantly growing up in discernment.
  10. I didn’t want to bring in Joshua and Daniel in my comment - I was trying to encourage others to go back and read the two instalments of that story. I trust that all will interlink knowing how your tales develop. I must say that only having visited Australia on a couple of occasions your writings do bring back memories - mainly pleasant.
  11. The truth will out….
  12. A great chapter with a lot of loose ends to follow up. vexious ex. a young brother becoming worldly wise. Many budding relationships both bi & homo. evidence of paedo sex. the introduction of a Police Inspector that we met in ‘What beings us together 2’ ( Hopefully we will meet some other characters from that tale too) I really like it when we get interleaving tales in apparently separate stories. I look forward to further developments. Thank you Paladin for your continuing efforts to keep us all enthusiastic for the next chapters.
  13. Lynx003

    Chapter 28

    So with Shane and Jimmy, who we remember from ‘The Mardi Gras’ story…. Do we get to have an update on Rick and Adam? I’m certain that Shane will still be in contact with the ‘cop that saved him’ … I really appreciate these interlinked tales - thank you for all your work
  14. Lynx003

    Chapter 27

    I’m beginning to think……. Maybe a dangerous thing to do……. But…….. We read that the keys were back where they were normally kept.. so the car was apparently stolen and the ignition ‘jumped’ good for the insurance claim… However…. So did one, or both, of the Dads see the wreck on their way home…. recover the keys, torch the wreck and return the keys to their usual home? Possibly even recover the ‘lost’ logbook,! then maybe I’m barking up the wrong tree!!
  15. A great ‘Turmoil’ free chapter all love and acceptance… However I feel there may be a little ( maybe more) Turmoil soon, as the events occurring in Sydney are revealed. Matters of allowances, relationships are a couple that spring to mind. I’m sure that the ‘unofficial’ birthday party will also expose more turmoil for our friends. Much has been recorded about the ‘dance floor’ I’m sure it will lend some turmoil in the near future - or maybe a contract to supply more to others in similar circumstances. Thank you for keeping an old man up to date with modern gay practices and events!!
  16. Lynx003

    Chapter 27

    I feel that Levi is just realising, and maybe coming to terms with, all the things he has lost… OK on the physical side - His driving log book….. however on the mental side - all the trust, all the future plans, all the friendships, his Street Cred, He sure is learning, the hard way, who to trust, who to admire, who to not associate with. he definitely needs a lesson on the ‘Town’s History’ allied with the Family history of the founders and their descendants. Maybe some footnotes to previous tales would help!
  17. Lynx003

    Chapter 26

    Oops - finger trouble or spell correct going haywire - envious should be enjoy.🤣🤣🤣
  18. Lynx003

    Chapter 26

    Come on guys let’s get back to comments on the story, not a discussion on rival merits of musical performances. This a story based group! In addition I really envious reading ‘MPP’s’ tales however I have heart problem that means I can’t listen to any music with a loud base beat - so I can’t follow any of your musical diversions from the main story. 🥲
  19. Lynx003

    Chapter 24

    Saw a post from another storyteller, on a different web page, that he was being troubled by the hot weather and wildfires. one can only hope that others are not similarly devastated.
  20. That’s two more sharing the champagne!! I wonder if Aunt will join the party set? I look forward to events in Adelaide - could be a tumultuous series of events as apartments are cleared, and parents, relatives and friends are told of ongoing events and sexual pairings. I look forward to reading more of the Turmoil that is being unfolded. Many thanks to Paladin for the effort being put in to generate this tale.
  21. Lynx003

    Chapter 22

    Another gripping chapter in this tale of teenage angst. one can only hope that Levi confides with his Dad (s) or Fr. Costas if he has any doubts or uncertainties as to his relationships, especially with Casey ( knowing of past events with the Thompson Family members). Also that he makes known any inappropriate phone calls or messages from Casey - or anyone else for that matter! Thankyou once again for your time and effort in writing these gripping tales.
  22. Lynx003

    Chapter 20

    I learned to ‘drive’ on a farm in UK. The old Ferguson Tractor I almost taught myself how to drive had an interesting gear stick located between one’s legs, to prevent unusual sensations it was better to sit well back on the metal seat ( a cushion was useful too). I feel that many of the commentators to this wonderful tale by MPP would be very happy to have such a stick to play with!!
  23. Lynx003

    Chapter 20

    I am intrigued by the interaction between Casey & Levi. Levi knows, I assume, the reputation of Casey’s family, however it is very wrong to judge the son by the actions of his father and his siblings. I’m wondering if there will be a loving and fulfilling affair between the two adolescent lads, of if it is just ¿? I look forward to further episodes in this tale of very diverse and complex characters. Thank you for all your time and effort in creating these characters - and forcing me to have to keep researching previous works to keep all of them and past events, in order in my mind. I think I may need to form a Thompsonville codex file system to keep track!
  24. Lynx003

    Chapter 22 - Hero

    Another great chapter of the progress of the company, the relationships between the main characters. Thank you Paladin. I'm intrigued however by a passing comment in the early part; of a ‘project’ at the university - now as often as I can recall from earlier tales by our favourite tale spinner, these somewhat ‘passing remarks’ often reappear a few chapters down the line. I await the reveal of this ‘project’ happy dayzzz…
  25. Lynx003

    Chapter 15

    Which Granfather? - The Christian or the bigot?
×
×
  • Create New...