Jump to content
    AceKebabs
  • Author
  • 906 Words
  • 1,221 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boyfriend Tag - 1. Boyfriend Vlog

Let the vlogging begin!

Boyfriend Vlog

 

"Hello and what is up YouTube! Okay, so I know I've promised you guys a few videos ago, that I will one day have my boyfriend up for a special appearance, since you guys have been asking me, for like the hundredth time to see him, and after some convincing, and a lotta begging." Em winked. "I have finally got him to join me tonight. Yay!" Em started to clap like a little kid. "Come on over, Kyle." That was my cue to step-or rather trip-into view and join Em on the floor, where we had propped our bean bags.

"So guys, this is my boyfriend Kyle, say hi Kyle." I did as I was told and waved at the camera, feeling like an idiot.

"Sup, YouTube." I managed to croak, chocking on my own spit. I thought it was pretty stupid of me to be so nervous talking to a frickin' camera.

"Kyle and I have been together for about seven years and are still going strong." Em continued. He was a natural! I guess his energy kinda got to me and I started getting excited too.

"Seven years, can you believe that?" I chimed in.

"We started out as roommates, then we became friends, then best friends, you get the idea. It's actually a really long story, ain't it Kyle?"

"It sure is, if you want to find out more, look out for the next video where we'll be doing the boyfriend tag." I did not know where that came from.

"If you don't know what that is, it's basically us taking turns in answering questions about each other. The questions we found online are the basics; we would love it if you guys post some creative questions of your own in the comment section below to add to our questionnaire. We'll try to answer them as honestly as we possibly could. Alright guys, this is just a very short video, but I promise you the next one will be so long you'll be through with your third bag of chips before you know it. Give us a thumbs up if you think Kyle's cute," That comment brought a smile to my face. "And don't forget to subscribe if you don't wanna miss the next video. So guys, 'til next time, bye! You wave goodbye too, Kyle." Em waved with me awkwardly following suit.

"Bye!" we both practically yelled before Em hit the pause button.

"Alright, that's a wrap. You actually did pretty good," Em said as he grabbed the camera off its stand. "Honestly, I was expecting a lot of NGs."

Em brought the camera back to the bean bags and pressed play.

"Aw, man, I look like a dimwit," and I certainly did. I cringed as I saw myself on camera. I never did like to see myself on film, that's why I don't take a lot of photos; unlike Em. "I knew this was gonna happen."

"Oh, shut up, you look great; really cute. Being all shy and awkward." Em said as he pulled me closer.

"You're the one to talk, you look great. I look like a lost goat." I retorted.

"Puppy. A lost puppy is more like it. But really, you did great. I'm sure they'll love you." EM tried to assure me.

"What about you? Do you love me?" I snuggled into Em's neck, making him shudder. Time to get all 'fluffy'.

"Does this answer your question," Em pulled my chin up and planted the softest kiss on my lips before sticking his tongue out. I, of course, willingly parted my lips to allow access and we tongue-wrestled for a good ten minutes before Em finally pulled away.

"Kyle, I love you so much." Tears were forming in the edges of his azure eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the videos earlier because I was afraid you'd hate it. I was afraid you'd hate me."

"Don't say that. It hurts to think that I'd do something to hurt you. I would never, no matter what happens, ever hate you." I remembered what I thought and said earlier, and it killed me this time.

"Oh Kyle," Em pushed himself on to me, hugging me tight. "I don't deserve you, I really don't."

"Hell, you deserve way better than me."

"Shut up," Em hugged me tighter. "Just shut up."

I knew better than to argue when Em was feeling so... in love. Even in situations like this, I would have to let him win. I softly ran my fingers through his hair while rubbing his back as he gently sobbed onto my shoulder.

"Hey, relax buddy; you'll have an asthma attack." The last time he did it wasn't pretty.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it." He chuckled slightly.

"I know, I know. I love you too. Now, that's enough internet for you, young man. Get to bed!" I swooped Em up in one move and practically threw him on the bed, pulling the duvet over him before jumping in myself.

"Damn it, Kyle!" he roared.

"Oh, shut up, come here." I pulled him closer and put my arms under and around him and snuggled close.

"Goodnight, buddy. 'Til next the video." I whispered.

"You are such a dork. And I love you for that. Night, Dorkie McDorkster."

"Night, Emmy Whammy."

And we fell into a deep slumber in each others' embrace.

Some might recognize the people in this story wink.png and they NOT based on anyone here! lol laugh.png they're my original characters from my previous story BFFs sceptic.gif Anyway, review if you enjoyed it, or if you didn't enjoy it. Be nice though. Btw, sorry for such a short chapter to begin with. 
Copyright © 2015 AceKebabs; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I officially love Em and Kyle! :D :D :D They are so sweet and cute together. I wanna hug them all day. :wub:

 

Ace, I really like how you write their interactions. They really come out alive and I can picture them in my mind's eye. :)

 

I am excited for the next chapter! :)

Link to comment
On 07/02/2015 10:26 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

I officially love Em and Kyle! :D :D :D They are so sweet and cute together. I wanna hug them all day. :wub:

 

Ace, I really like how you write their interactions. They really come out alive and I can picture them in my mind's eye. :)

 

I am excited for the next chapter! :)

well in that case, they're will be another chapter :lol: thanks drew :) owh and refer to random blond cutie and random dark-haired dude for better illustrations ;) lol :lol: I need to work :o

Link to comment

I read the Prologue because it was you. I read Chapter One, because I wanted to. Once again, generally not my cup of tea, but it's a cute story so far and I'll definitely read the next chapter.
Similar comments to the ones I made before. Hit me up if you want specifics!
Pa

Link to comment
On 07/03/2015 01:24 AM, Carlos Hazday said:

I read the Prologue because it was you. I read Chapter One, because I wanted to. Once again, generally not my cup of tea, but it's a cute story so far and I'll definitely read the next chapter.

Similar comments to the ones I made before. Hit me up if you want specifics!

Pa

Aww thanks pa :*) i will

Link to comment

Hi Ace.... Nice story. It is soooo cute! :D So who are the two guys? :/ I am so curious now.

Link to comment

Really nice first chapter. I like the interaction between Em and Kyle. The fact that they were friends before they were boyfriends will give their relationship a stronger foundation. I look forward to seeing how the story develops. Good start Ace.

Link to comment
On 07/03/2015 03:36 AM, RomanRomaan said:

I like the whole YouTube concept...looking forward to seeing how you develop the characters. :thumbup:

Something i have been a lil obsessed with lol :lol: but it wont entirely be just them sitting around talking becuase we will go back to the past :o haha thanks roman :lol:

Link to comment
On 07/03/2015 03:53 AM, Ashi said:

Hi Ace.... Nice story. It is soooo cute! :D So who are the two guys? :/ I am so curious now.

Thanks ashi :hug: but what d'ya mean who are they? They are Em and Kyle :lol: boyfriends! :lol:

Link to comment
On 07/03/2015 05:29 AM, LitLover said:

Really nice first chapter. I like the interaction between Em and Kyle. The fact that they were friends before they were boyfriends will give their relationship a stronger foundation. I look forward to seeing how the story develops. Good start Ace.

Thanks Lover :lol: we will go back to the days when the were just friends and see how it all started :lol:

Link to comment

Good start Ace :)
This is a great piece of writing. Looking forward to more chapters

 

Until then, get writing punk bitch!

Link to comment
On 07/03/2015 08:33 PM, The_Jordanator said:

Good start Ace :)

This is a great piece of writing. Looking forward to more chapters

 

Until then, get writing punk bitch!

Thanks sweetheart ;)

Link to comment

Ace! As I told you before I LOVED the prologue, and I enjoyed chapter 1 even more!
The interactions between the characters felt so natural, it was like we were a fly on the wall watching it. You are a true storyteller, my friend.
Em & Kyle have something special, nurture it, grow it. Thank YOU for allowing us to be part of their lives.
Anxiously awaiting chapter 2
True

Link to comment

I thought the prologue was good, but chapter one blew me away. These are two very engaging characters, you feel right there in the story with them. I'm now invested. Keep the chapters coming Ace. Well done. :D

Link to comment
On 07/06/2015 12:09 AM, jaejordon said:

I thought the prologue was good, but chapter one blew me away. These are two very engaging characters, you feel right there in the story with them. I'm now invested. Keep the chapters coming Ace. Well done. :D

Why thank you Jae :lol: and thank you for helping me edit too :) Chapter 2 is coming up soon. I want to maintain a reasonable gap between chapters :lol:

Link to comment

Ace! Bruh! The story was greAt! I can picture the whole thing in my head! Almost seemed real! You are a natural writer! The relationship these two have will be great to see develop!

Link to comment
On 07/06/2015 02:08 PM, James Bond007 said:

Ace! Bruh! The story was greAt! I can picture the whole thing in my head! Almost seemed real! You are a natural writer! The relationship these two have will be great to see develop!

Thanks bruh! :hug:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..