Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 2,965 Words
  • 2,439 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Humpening - 4. Chapter 4

Maybe it was because of the way the stars aligned; maybe the gods of teenage lust chose to play with my feelings, or maybe it’s just what every teenager must come through at some point. I don’t know and I don’t care. What matters is the weeks following my sidebar action with Keith were extremely awkward and intense.

It all started with awkwardness. I woke up feeling the weight of a boy’s body on top of me.

“Kei…sss me Patrick,” I said.

Fuck, I almost called him Keith. Patrick didn’t seem to notice and we made out. Then he lowered himself and started having fun with my dick. It felt good, as always, but I wasn’t really in a mood; it was just a few hours after doing it with Keith and my penis was a little sore. Patrick was doing his best though and I couldn’t complain.

“Are you close, babe?” Patrick asked, a little disappointed that after twenty minutes of his tongue work he still didn’t manage to make me finish.

“I’m sorry Patrick… I couldn’t sleep at night. I think I’m just tired.”

He smiled at me. “It’s okay. I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I said and felt like the biggest fraud on planet Earth.

“I’m going to take a shower,” he said.

“Okay.”

When he left, I put on my boxer briefs and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was surprised to find Keith sitting by the dining table with a glass of water in front of him. I completely forgot that he was still here.

“Hey,” I greeted him.

“Hey, man,” he said and stood up to give me a fist bump. He was only in his briefs, too. As I watched his slim, sexy body, I got semi hard instantly. I saw Keith’s eyes go to my crotch for a fraction of a second before he respectfully looked away.

“How do you feel?” I asked, not knowing what else to say.

“Better. My head aches, though.”

“Do you want a pill?”

“Yes, please.”

I was painfully hard and painfully self-aware of my dick obscenely tenting my underwear. Just a few seconds spent with Keith did more to me than twenty minutes of getting expert treatment from Patrick’s experienced mouth. When I turned back to my friend to give him the painkillers, I noticed that his bulge had increased in volume, too.

“Wild party, huh?” I threw in.

“For me, yeah, dude. I made a complete fool of myself, didn’t I?”

“It’s cool, man. Everyone does from time to time.”

“I got some angry texts from Amy.”

“Rough, dude. She was a little upset when you were too drunk to walk her home.”

“Yeah… I think I need to make it up for her somehow. I wouldn’t want her to break up with me now.”

I gasped silently. Well, of course, he doesn’t want her to break up with him. Why would he? He’s straight and Amy is a nice girl. She’s pretty hot, too, as far as I can tell. Why were my emotions so confused, then?

I heard the sound of Patrick coming out of the shower.

“I’ll go and put something on,” I said, glancing at my obvious erection.

“Cool, dude. You know I’m not a prude.”

We both chuckled nervously and I went back to my room to dress up. Half an hour later, Keith went home and left us alone.

Patrick stayed over all day and we had fun. We went out to hang out with some friends and then came back home, ate dinner, and watched TV with my parents. Later in the evening, we retreated to my room to have sex. We did all our usual stuff and Patrick was moaning with pleasure as I was taking him doggy style. But I couldn’t finish. For some reason, my mind was elsewhere and I couldn’t focus. We tried literally everything and I made Patrick shoot his load twice over two hours but I still couldn’t find satisfaction.

“Are you okay, babe?” Patrick asked as we shared some cuddles before turning off the night lamp.

“I think I might be out of shape, Patrick. I’m sorry,” I said.

“Don’t be. Everyone needs a break sometimes.”

I sighed. I was well aware that this wasn’t the problem.

Patrick was already sleeping when my phone vibrated and I saw a text from Keith.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m in bed,” I typed.

“Is Patrick around?”

“Yeah,” I replied, trying to figure out what he meant by that and suddenly wishing that I was alone.

“Okay,” I got a short reply.

“How’s Amy?” I typed.

“She was a little mad but we’re good now.”

“Great to hear.” I realized that I had to force my fingers to type every letter of it.

“Yeah. Thanks for being there for me at the party. You’re my best friend, Bradd.”

Reading this made me a little dizzy. Patrick was nestled into my side and snoring gently but I felt like more warmth was coming from Keith, who was lying in his bed many blocks away.

“I’ll always be there for you, dude. I owe you my life,” I texted and waited anxiously for a reply.

“I couldn’t wish for a better friend, man,” I read silently.

“Thank you for being in my life,” I replied.

“I’m lucky to have found a friend like you, Bradd.”

“Same, Keith. I don’t know what I would do without you.”

I was looking at the phone screen with my mouth open like a fool. Minutes passed without a reply and I thought he fell asleep on the other end of the line. But then another text came.

“I wish you were here.”

I gasped and almost dropped my phone. Patrick stirred next to me and I put it away. I waited fifteen minutes before I was sure he was still asleep. I gently picked up my phone again, turned down the brightness to minimum and opened the messages.

“I wish you were here.” I read it twenty more times to make sure I didn’t misread it. Then, with my trembling fingers, I wrote and deleted one message after another, without a faintest idea what to tell him.

“Me too, dude,” I finally sent and cursed myself for not coming up with something more creative.

“I still feel you inside me,” his next text said. My body was trembling and I was panting as if I had just run a marathon. My heart was thumping against my chest and I discreetly reached down under my cover and grabbed my throbbing dick. My eyelids fluttered and goosebumps covered my skin as my sensitive penis rewarded me for giving it attention. I massaged it very gently so as not to alarm Patrick and started typing with my other hand.

“Really?” I texted, not caring anymore that I sounded braindead.

“Yeah,” he replied almost immediately.

“How does it feel?” It took my sweaty fingers almost a minute to write that and I was spacing out from the good feelings I was giving myself with my hand. I was leaking and I knew a few faster strokes would carry me over the edge. Then his reply came.

“Happy.”

My eyes went moist. I lost the awareness of my surroundings. I made Keith happy. That was the best day of my life.

“I feel happy, too,” I texted him and squeezed my dick a little harder than I intended. I put the phone away and erupted like a volcano. I cried and whimpered uncontrollably as I felt the hot goo land on my chest under the cover.

Before I squirted the final drops, Patrick stirred again and sat in the bed next to me. I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep.

“Braddy?” My boyfriend whispered.

I stayed silent, not able to control my fast breathing.

I heard some noise and a second later, I saw through my eyelids that Patrick turned on his phone. Then, he uncovered me and directed the light at my chest. I heard him gasp.

“Braddy?” he said and nudged me.

“Uh… what… what happened?” I said, pretending I just woke up.

“You had a wet dream, Braddy. Just look at this mess.”

I looked down and holy shit! I’ve never cum so much in my life. My sperm was literally everywhere.

“Whoa,” I just managed, looking at my deflating cock with terror.

“I’ll clean you up,” Patrick offered and grabbed the paper towel. We always had a supply of paper towels laying around for obvious reasons.

“I’m so sorry, Patrick,” I muttered as he was getting rid of the creamy goo from my skin.

“It’s fine,” he said, but for the first time, I sensed that he was upset.

When he went out of the room to get rid of the evidence and wash his hands, I opened my phone again. There was a text from Keith.

“I just came so hard, dude,” it read.

“Me too. I gotta go, man, night,” I quickly typed and put the phone away before Patrick was back. I didn’t even notice when I fell asleep.

***

The next morning was even more awkward. Patrick was strangely silent and while we exchanged some polite small-talk, I had this feeling of emptiness when he was gone. I felt like a douchebag. I re-read all the texts from Keith and in broad daylight they seemed like from another life.

Then Amy called me. After a quick introduction and casual chit chat, she got to the point.

“So… did you have a chance to talk to Keith? You know, about me and him.”

“No, not really, sorry. There was never a right moment.”

“Yes, I thought so. Listen, I thought we could go to the movies today and maybe then you could probe him a little.”

“Sure, movies sound good,” I said, not too happy about the position she put me in. Damn, I was guilty of it all myself, to be fair.

“By the way, I don’t know what you did, but Earl won’t shut up about you all day. He’s been begging me to ask you when you come over.”

“Hehe, that’s cute. Maybe a movie night at your house some other time.”

“Sure, just be careful because he won’t leave you alone if you give him attention.”

“I think I know how to handle him,” I smiled.

“I’m sure you do. See you later, Bradd.”

***

As was our habit, the four of us first went to grab some fast food. I was holding Patrick’s hand and tried to give him as much attention as I could. After being a little distant at first, he quickly cheered up and was back to being his good old self.

The movie was cool. We picked a comedy because Amy and Patrick hated superhero movies, which would be mine and Keith’s choice if only we were single. Patrick was sitting on my left side and Keith on my right side, with Amy sitting one seat away from me, next to her boyfriend. We were laughing and whispering to each other occasionally, sipping on coke.

The movie was going for around forty minutes when suddenly I felt something touch my right hand. I instinctively moved it away, but after a minute I felt it again. I looked down and saw that it was Keith, poking me gently with his pinky. I took a deep breath and instantly felt my penis react. I looked to the side at Patrick and he was absorbed by the movie. Knowing that I’m balancing on a thin rope, I moved my right hand an inch closer to Keith’s. A few seconds later, we were rubbing our pinkies. I knew we should stop but I couldn’t. A dam was breached and I had an irresistible urge to be as close as Keith as possible. I’ve never felt anything like that before. Before I knew it, I was painfully hard and dreaming about a release.

A few minutes later, I saw Keith lean over to Amy.

“I need to pee. Too much coke,” I heard him whisper.

Amy just sighed and backed away in her seat to let him pass. Keith gave me an ambiguous look that lasted only a fraction of a second and left.

I fought a short but violent internal battle and cleared my throat.

“I need to go, too,” I said, addressing both Patrick and Amy, and followed Keith.

When I got outside, the corridor was empty but there was only one toilet there so I headed that way. I opened the door and didn’t see him by the urinals so guessed that he must’ve gone to one of the cabins. But when the door closed, I sensed movement behind me. There he was, looking at me in a way I’ve never seen him look at anyone. Without a word, I jumped at him, pressed him against the wall and kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss and we started making out - aggressively and impatiently. Only after a minute or two, my thirst was partially quenched and we slowed down, exploring each other’s mouths with less urgency but even more passion. I was kissing someone I was deeply in love with and the feeling was impossible to quantify or describe in any language known to mankind.

We parted for a few seconds to look at each other. Keith was blushing and breathing through his mouth. He looked so cute, hot and horny… I was about to do something very stupid.

I couldn’t stop myself. Keith was wearing a button-down shirt and I started unbuttoning it, going from the top. Meanwhile, Keith slid his hands beneath my t-shirt and touched my abs.

“Someone can come in and see,” Keith whispered when I was halfway done with his buttons.

“Yeah,” I just replied.

I left his lower buttons fastened and slid the shirt from his shoulders, revealing his soft and velvet skin. I moved the fabric further down and exposed Keith’s chest and arms. I put my palm on his chest and went on to touch him everywhere my hands could reach. Meanwhile, Keith slid his hands even farther up my t-shirt and pulled it up to get all the way to my armpits. Then we kissed again, caressing and petting each other. I was more horny than I’ve ever been in my life. I pressed Keith a little stronger against the wall and pushed my hips forward, finding out that he was as hard as I was. Then I started humping.

Our moans filled the cinema toilets as we practically had sex with our clothes on, lost in a deep and passionate kiss. I felt my orgasm approaching and I knew that if I came, there would be no way to explain this. I didn’t care.

Some guy who also had too much coke saved us. I barely registered the toilet door opening and noticed a dude in his forties come inside. We looked at him in shock, holding each others’ half-naked torsos, our erections pressed together, our faces red from the heat and excitement. It took the guy about three seconds to shake up; then he just disappeared in one of the toilet stalls.

I looked at Keith and started fixing his shirt and fastening the buttons. He removed his hands from underneath my t-shirt and started fixing it, too.

“We should go back before Patrick and Amy become suspicious,” I said.

“We can’t just dump and go to yours, huh?” Keith asked.

“We can’t dude. But I wish we could.”

“I’m going to miss you so much.”

“Me too.”

We heard the guy flush and we decided to get out of there. Two minutes later, we were back in our seats, me holding Patrick’s hand and Keith holding Amy’s. I don’t remember a single second from the second half of the movie. My brain was living a fantasy of making love to Keith.

“That was the funniest movie I’ve seen this year,” Patrick said when we were in the cinema hall, still holding hands with our respective partners. I saw the guy who caught us in the toilet. He gave us a confused look but luckily passed us without a word.

“Yeah, it was so good. Of course you guys missed the best moment,” Amy added, addressing me and Keith. She was looking at us funny and I wondered how obvious we were. If only she knew that it was them who missed the best moment.

Back home, I threw Patrick on my bed and fucked him without remorse. At first, he was surprised but then I found his G spot and his eyes disappeared behind his eyelids.

“Oh yes, oh yes…” he repeated over and over. I was ramming him like a madman and he was going to be sore. When I came, I stayed inside him for a few minutes and then started all over again. We fell asleep at 4 am, exhausted and emptied.

***

I woke up at 11 am and saw a text from Amy.

I knew it was suspicious, you two disappearing in the bathroom at the same time.

My heart skipped a bit. Great. We’re done for. I gulped and forced myself to read the other texts:

I don’t know what you told him, but Keith was a total beast in bed yesterday.

You really have a way with people, thank you ❤️

I stared at the messages for a few minutes when another one came. It was from Keith.

I was thinking about you all night, man,” it read.

I hid my face in my hands. It was time to deal with the mess I’ve made.

hr /> Sorry I've been lazy with story updates... I got covid a couple weeks ago and while it didn't hit me very hard, it really affected my ability to focus. Hopefully it won't last long!
Copyright © 2022 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 5
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There's nothing more devastating than to love someone and find that they've betrayed that love and trust !! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..